Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds as retarded as ever.

I wanted to like this episode, but it was just so fucking rushed. The final battle took like three minutes.

if the dumbass writers make it Alexandria vs The Hilltop next season I'm out
Long drawn out build up showing the point of view from both sides and then ends with a random threat in which they need to have an alliance. Maggie is still skinny, Daryl still looks like he stinks, and Rick stares off into the far distance, it'll be like the finale never even happened.

Anti climactic war and the random inexplicable heel turn for Maggie Daryl and Jesus is just lol. Jesus is counseling Morgan up in not having to kill people and then next scene he’s in he’s planning to overthrow Rick and Michonne for not killing Negan? Daryl let’s Dwight go instead of killing him then next scene is him planning to overthrow Rick and Michonne for not killing Negan?

{<huh}

Jesus was only finding out what was their planning.

Terrible finale. Slits Negan’s throat... ‘uh... Save him.’ A minute later: ‘Hey, he’s fine everybody.’

The show wants to have it both ways: kill Negan, but then not actually kill him. No balls.

When the saviors’ guns all blew up and fell in a perfect line like dominos, it looked so stupid.

Tl/dr: This show sucks

This is the first time I missed more than 4 twd episodes in a season lmao. I have no interest in seeing this episode. I will only come back if they fire Scott pimple and Greg nicotino. Holy shit those guys are absolute ass

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so through with this show. I'm just gonna watch season 9 and I swear that's it

Obligatory: Coooooaaaahhhrrrrllllll!!!!!!!!!

When Rick started talking to Negan under that tree. I think Negan almost break the 4th wall by facing the Camera and saying " Are we still talking about that Fucking shit kid Cooahhhrrrrl!

Terrible finale. Slits Negan’s throat... ‘uh... Save him.’ A minute later: ‘Hey, he’s fine everybody.’

The show wants to have it both ways: kill Negan, but then not actually kill him. No balls.

When the saviors’ guns all blew up and fell in a perfect line like dominos, it looked so stupid.

Yep. They wanted to use a comic book moment but they completely fucked up all the circumstances surrounding it so it became nonsensical.

Lol. Maggie going to die because she wanted mo money.

I knew Negan was going to live because of the comics and someone in here saying the actor had an extended contract. I didnt mind how it played out cuz once the show aired, TWD Instagram showed their comic and apparently, Rick does exactly the same in the comic.

BUT...

No Whisperers reference? There was that giant herd, so I was sure theyd use that. Instead, they took Maggies great emotional moment and turn it into some sort of plot? Then you group in Daryl? That...thats beyond my interest and I just may have to jump on the "this show is terrible" train.

It’s just sad because this show could’ve been something special. For starters, 16 episodes is too long for a season. Then there’s AMC and their fucking ads, stupid hype talkshow and weird censorship rules. This really should’ve been on a channel like HBO, or maybe Netflix.

So when is Season 4 premiere of Fear the Walking dead airing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back