Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the first season was bad. I can't even imagine how terrible it must be now.

To be totally honest...the show hit its peak in its very first season. I can't predict exactly how the show would've been if Darabont never left but I guarantee it would've been better quality television.

Ppl keep watching however and unfortunately, many of those ppl are too heavily invested at this point to just quit watching so I understand why the ratings continue to be so high.

Holy shit Lauren Cohan got legs for days!!

I stopped watching this show.

They had like 20 chances to kill Negan but they don't.

I'm over this series

Glad I stopped watching the show.

i am on the west coast so i havent seen it yet, but am currently rewatching last years finale. i just have one question......has there ever been a series or movie that had a worse soundtrack? literally every song they play is cringeworthy with the only victory being that at least we dont have to hear beth sing anymore

there is literally nothing they can do to save this show. sadly Fear The Walking Dead has become better than whatever it is i just watched.

I stopped watching since the last two or three episodes after Glen got whacked

there is literally nothing they can do to save this show. sadly Fear The Walking Dead has become better than whatever it is i just watched.

I stopped FTWD after the first season. At the time, the whole "super rich dude with a yacht" seemed like lazy writing for the end compared to the paranoid military presence in the early episodes' plot.

Supposedly the storylines of Fear the Walking dead and TWD are going to intersect or come to pass in the same universe in the future.

licorice has a shelf life of 6-8 months. did they start up a licorice making factory in the past season or 2?

I stopped FTWD after the first season. At the time, the whole "super rich dude with a yacht" seemed like lazy writing for the end compared to the paranoid military presence in the early episodes' plot.

Supposedly the storylines of Fear the Walking dead and TWD are going to intersect or come to pass in the same universe in the future.
i cant stand most of the people on FTWD but the druggie Nick is cool. Cant stand the mom and the daughter they gave her an entire storyline to show how "tough" she is.

licorice has a shelf life of 6-8 months. did they start up a licorice making factory in the past season or 2?

Maybe Eugene contacted Mr William Wonka at the Center For Chocolate and Other Candy Related Items and was sent a special package of licorice because Mr Wonka saw his hair and confirmed that he looked like "a fun guy."

All I could think about was "The Incredibles". Damn monologuing when you could be killing someone.

Of all the problems with this episode you are wondering about the shelf life of licorice?
just started for me. it was 2 minutes in. give me time. though 26 minutes in and i am not really even paying attention

The writers of this show have to be trolling us at this point. my 10 yr old son could come up with a storyline more realistic than this garbage that's being shoved down our thoats. Im beside myself in disbelief....

THE WRITERS FOR THIS SHOW HAVE TO BE TROLLING US. that's the only thing my brain can compute.

at one point in the show Rick and his army with fully auto machine guns ....is standing 50 feet away from an unarmed Negan. SHOOT THE MOTHER FUCKER WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING A SINGLE WORD???? Throw a hand grenade, have all 50 people open fire......what are you doing?

have the burned faced guy (forget his name) just pull out a pistol and blow Negan away right then and there......WAR OVER!!!

WTF, WTF. WTF.

I KNOW NEGAN has to live to draw out the season but FFS make it realistic....im in total shock that this writing was approved and then aired on television.

....and then....omg ....and then when all 50 of ricks people start opening fire on negan....they all miss (hahahaha wut?) and Negan ducks back inside the building. Then...guys....omg then.... for some reason Negan leaves the saftey of the building and then comes back outside to get shot at some more and hides behind a metal wall. ALL RICK HAD TO DO WAS RUN UP TO HIM AND BLAST HIM IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... OH but he doesn't..... why? ..... why doesn't he you ask? ...........this show is so garbage I cant comprehend what I just saw.

AS SOON AS NEGAN OPENS THE DOOR TO COME OUTSIDE AT THE BEGINNING.... FUCKING OPEN FIRE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH NEGAN? WHO ARE THESE WRITERS? ....OMG DOWN SYNDROME.

Worst opening episode so far.

The cut scenes flash backs/forwards is really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back