Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a hottie, but I'll stick with mah gal Rosita

t8ZjUY8.jpg

You can have Rosita she looks sickly to me on the show, and not sturdy, that Garbage lady is fit and good for breeding.

Maggie has that bomb poon though you can tell her ass and poon probably looks good nude but her breath probably stinks bad.

i'm not sure why i continue to hate watch this show.. this entire season is fucking retarded

i'm not sure why i continue to hate watch this show.. this entire season is fucking retarded

I quit watching this season, but then I caved and watched some more. Then I saw Jesus and Donatello fighting in the forest for no reason and I stopped the recording and deleted the episode and turned off the series recording.

I'm out.

I quit watching this season, but then I caved and watched some more. Then I saw Jesus and Donatello fighting in the forest for no reason and I stopped the recording and deleted the episode and turned off the series recording.

I'm out.
lol at donatello, yeah he was having a flashback, that scene was cringeworthy, wtf looked like something out of a cheap 80s American kung fu flick.

How many Ezekiel's does it take to change a lightbulb?

Not one.

The rules change as they go along. In season one, Morgan's zombie wife returns to their home and turns the door knob on the front door for example. There was a walker or two climbing the fence in a scene in Atlanta in the first season also.
This is true. Although these were also Darabont changes if I'm remembering correctly. Im fairly certain Morgan's wife never displayed that sort of behavior in the comic. I don't even think she was shown in the first issue. Maybe she's shown briefly in a flashback when he makes his return, I can't really remember.

Last edited:
That Garbage woman is pretty hot, best body on the show a tall drink of water she as probably a model before
Pollyanna.jpg
She looks like she'd have a huge vagina. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to find out. But I'd bet dollars to cents that she she's got quite the pocket on her.

Darabont left after season 1. Show was still strong after that, even if seasons 2 and 3 were better than 4-6. The show started to fall off in season 7 and continuing in season 8. It's the natural progression of a show. I think even if Darabont had stayed on, it would have been inevitable.
I don't think that's true. There are transcripts of conversations released (from the lawsuit) where Darabont is going crazy over decisions being made on season 2. The nature of his statements would suggest he was definitely still involved with the show. Whether or not he is credited for it, I don't know. But he was absolutely working on at least the first half of the second season.

I don't think that's true. There are transcripts of conversations released (from the lawsuit) where Darabont is going crazy over decisions being made on season 2. The nature of his statements would suggest he was definitely still involved with the show. Whether or not he is credited for it, I don't know. But he was absolutely working on at least the first half of the second season.
Well technically he left the show before the second season premiered. I'm sure he worked on at least some of the episodes, if not all.

She looks like she'd have a huge vagina. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to find out. But I'd bet dollars to cents that she she's got quite the pocket on her.

what gives you that vibe that her taco is large

watching men talk about women is so weird. lol. like just from an image yall be like, "nah i bet her pussy huge bruh" and "i think that one prolly has bad breath" lol. like watching animals at a zoo. fascinating.

watching men talk about women is so weird. lol. like just from an image yall be like, "nah i bet her pussy huge bruh" and "i think that one prolly has bad breath" lol. like watching animals at a zoo. fascinating.

Oh we get specific. If her toenail paint is cracked her pussy probably smells like Brussels sprouts

We do it more tongue in cheek though. I guarantee anyone in here would hit garbage girl, Maggie or Rosita, funky pussy or breath or whatever

what gives you that vibe that her taco is large
Mainly the mouth. Along with her build, height, and fingers. I'd say her labia is on the thin side, with a lot of elasticity. A pronounced opening when spread. Deep. I'd say she could take a fisting without much trouble.

Post a full body pic and I'll predict how big your cock is.

The acting and writing was so bad, I feel like I'm watching some 80's tv show.

How's your pussy and breath rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back