Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I was asking the same exact thing, whatever happened to him? I actually thought he would be the crossover character in Fear since he disappeared.

Meh, they didnt develop him enough for anyone to care, but I'd be surprised if he never came back.

LOL I was asking the same exact thing, whatever happened to him? I actually thought he would be the crossover character in Fear since he disappeared.

I thought the same, and people I know who watch it asked “who?”

Everyone forgot about Dre lol

Carl is gone and the only reason he is is because the actor wants to focus on college.
they could have just replaced him they used to do that all the time in the 80s and 90s when an actor moved on or wanted to be fired just put a new actor in the role.

Well, it's official: This episode had the lowest ratings of any finale or mid-season finale in TWD history since season 1.

People are universally getting sick of this shit.

What pissed them off is that stupid cliffhanger finale last season making people wait months until finally revealing who negan killed,

Meh, they didnt develop him enough for anyone to care, but I'd be surprised if he never came back.
they always do the brothers wrong on The Walking dead

When T dog died nobody cared it was messed up, that brotha risked his life to save carol not one tear was shed they were like wear is Carol oh T Dog is dead step over his body to hug Carol type deal, they killed off Lori in the same episode so her death over shadowed T dog.

T Dog was the guy who did whatever Rick told him too, so I guess they just kept Daryl for that role and since Daryl is the fan favorite why keep T dog around just cost more money.

Then Shashas lover bob stookey who I was beginning to like on there gets killed off, then her brother Tyrese who was also a good Character, then they got Father gabe a coward on there, they killed the black guy from everybody loves Chris, Shasha dead

all they got is Michionne and Ezekiel who will probably die and Morgan who is probably going to die.

What sucks about Walking dead is they are killing too many characters off, and not filling it with anyone else of substance, its feeling really lonely now like wtf is the point? just end the show already after next season, I mean if they were going to kill Carl off might as well let Glenn live shit man, wtf is going on with this show.

Its empty.

Carl is gone and the only reason he is is because the actor wants to focus on college.

He had previously mentioned that. But recently changed his mind.

""It was devastating for me and my family because the show has been such a huge part of my life for so long," he said. "For a few days, we didn't know what to do; I just bought a house in Senoia [near where the show films in Georgia]. That was a big deal that I wouldn't be on anymore.""

"I was planning on going to college until I found out," he said. "I decided that I wanted to not go to college for at least a year and move to L.A. and focus on acting and music. It ended up being a great thing because now I get to do all kinds of other stuff that I haven't been able to do in the last eight years."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/...admits-really-really-did-not-want-leave-show/

I play the walking dead game on my phone. The one thats based off the comics..

Heath is all over this game, so its a tad odd to hardly see him in the show.

He had previously mentioned that. But recently changed his mind.

""It was devastating for me and my family because the show has been such a huge part of my life for so long," he said. "For a few days, we didn't know what to do; I just bought a house in Senoia [near where the show films in Georgia]. That was a big deal that I wouldn't be on anymore.""

"I was planning on going to college until I found out," he said. "I decided that I wanted to not go to college for at least a year and move to L.A. and focus on acting and music. It ended up being a great thing because now I get to do all kinds of other stuff that I haven't been able to do in the last eight years."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/...admits-really-really-did-not-want-leave-show/

I would be surprised if we saw him in anything else ever again.

Glad Coral is gone, but I'm not happy with the way he's going out. He definitely should have gotten his hair caught in a lawn mower. Idiot writers.

This show is freaking lonely and empty

They killed off so much of the community and part of made me enjoy walking dead the first 3 seasons was the community aspect

I loved it, they had a large group and they would all have to interact, now almost all the originals are dead, Rick, Carol, Morgan and Daryl are the only ones left from the first season.

Maggie is the only one left from season 2.

and wtf at them bringing back Morales only for Daryl to shoot him and say I know who he is?

stupid part that made no sense, maybe the writers promised they would bring him back but had a change of plans and said will just give you a cameo

I dont get why they are killing off so many characters, Walking dead should be only 10 seasons tops, they are on season 8 right?

They could have made this show awesome finished and maybe made a movie or something why are they prolonging it with a lot of filler episodes and then they made fear the walking dead, which is actually better.

I am still baffled at them killing of Carl, also how come Judith is only 3 years old? yet Carl ages that baffles me right there.

makes no sense.

The main thing that I loved with Walking dead is no longer the soul of the show, the human interaction, the community and characters the drama between them now its mostly a handful of regulars and some characters in the background like that one guy who slept with Carol lol wtf?

They could have just kept more characters, I hate to say it but I actually miss Glenn and Abraham now, the show is freaking empty.

Also...what the hell happened to Heath?? Did they just forget about him? Did they get lazy and didn't feel like telling us how he died (if he's dead)? We haven't seen him since that awful episode in Season 7 (episode 6) where he and Tara fought the sand zombies then he disappeared.

Basically the end showed Tara when (from the wikia site says) "she finds Heath’s broken glasses and some tire tracks in the dirt, indicating that he successfully escaped. She picks up a badge that says “PPP” and puts it in her pocket."

WTH? like 17 episodes later and nobody seems to even give a shit about him or bother to ask where he is or bother to look for him?

latest

LMAO! Oops...

Well, it's official: This episode had the lowest ratings of any finale or mid-season finale in TWD history since season 1.

People are universally getting sick of this shit.

Only because "it's cool to hate Walking Dead" these days huh @Ozymandias and @J Danger??

<Jaime01>

What an absurd argument to try and even make...

I remember watching the first few seasons and having that bond created where I cared about people on the show, fast forward to now, and I just want to see them all die.

I wish a major news source reviewer would include this line

Only because "it's cool to hate Walking Dead" these days huh @Ozymandias and @J Danger??

<Jaime01>

It is.

All these posters, most of them saying the same blubbering bullshit.

Dexter was a show badly made from the start, but it had a creative premise. However, after the book was done and after trinity was gone, it was AWFUL. Not only because of the writing, but because of the production quality from the start.

This has been relatively consistent with quality production. The plot holes, the filler episodes, silliness., it's all there. I simply don't care.

At least my posts will stand out.

I play the walking dead game on my phone. The one thats based off the comics..

Heath is all over this game, so its a tad odd to hardly see him in the show.

That's the one where you have 5-6 people on your team and you upgrade them and build weapons and kind of do the "stages" where you target either groups of zombies or other people? I think called "Road to Survival"?

Have you tried the "The Walking Dead : No Man's Land"? I was playing Road to Survival but ran into the point, as with all "free" games, where it b/c so time consuming to get anywhere in the game without paying for upgrades. I switched to No Man's Land and I actually like that game and play style better.

<Jaime01>

Lol I don’t care if they hate it. Most people hated the Pinkerton album by Weezer. That’s my favorite album from them. I use this example to illustrate that I don’t care if other people like or dislike something. I only give a shit about how I feel about it.

I still enjoy the product, although that finale was somewhat lacking. The entire episode seemed poorly edited and kind of all over the place.

Last edited:
Lol I don’t care if they hate it. Most people hated the Pinkerton album by Weezer. That’s my favorite album from them. I use this example to illustrate that I don’t care if other people like or dislike something. I only give a shit about how I feel about it.

I still enjoy the product, although that finale was somewhat lacking. The entire episode seemed poorly edited and kind of all over the place.

I'm kind of the same. I bitch about it here sometimes b/c I remember what is what like and I feel like with just a few tweaks it could be GREAT again, so it's frustrating. But it's on my must watch TV list. And that list is pretty short.

What sucks about Walking dead is they are killing too many characters off, and not filling it with anyone else of substance, its feeling really lonely now like wtf is the point? just end the show already after next season, I mean if they were going to kill Carl off might as well let Glenn live shit man, wtf is going on with this show.

Its empty.
they kill off ppl they shouldn't and let others live that should be dead or just go out and create a new person to throw in there like with Daryl. Or like with Tara they have her hookup with the nurse chick but that should've been Heath's woman and then kill her off in Abraham's place and who knows where Heath is. I really thought they was going to let Glenn live due to Abraham not getting killed by Dwight and just having Abraham get beat to death by Negan but nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back