Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda find it funny that wandering off finally got him killed. Getting shot in season 2 didn’t teach that fucker a lesson did it

Coral wandered off even after that too, in the same season, that's what got Dale killed when they were all out looking for him.

07c951bdba07a39e2f46a27682a7f6e4.jpg

2ef202df7d24413420678e1899c7ba87--haha-so-true-best-memes.jpg

Coral wandered off even after that too, in the same season, that's what got Dale killed when they were all out looking for him.

07c951bdba07a39e2f46a27682a7f6e4.jpg

2ef202df7d24413420678e1899c7ba87--haha-so-true-best-memes.jpg
Not to mention it was the same zombie that he encouraged to free itself from the mud by clumsily tossing rocks at it.

I gotta say the best parts of this season so far were Rosita blowing up the dude with the rocket launcher and Maggie just up and smoking that savior in the last episode. Some straight up gansta shit. I fell in love with both of them

I gotta say the best parts of this season so far were Rosita blowing up the dude with the rocket launcher and Maggie just up and smoking that savior in the last episode. Some straight up gansta shit. I fell in love with both of them

Yup we need more Rosita action she has the potential but they turned her into a nagging bitch!

And yeah finally Carl gets the bite!! Like what @Peteyandjia said the kid did not learned his fucking lesson he just got shot by that gay kiddo who's mom is being or atleast trying to be bangged my Reek!

Yeah quite Ironic he attempted to kill Negan got caught and all but still survived Negan could have lucilled him but no the stupid one eye Jack kid needs to wander off again has to try to get food to a human rat!

Part of me hopes Carl survives.

Because he has a lot of good stories after All Out War in the comic).

Part of me hopes Carl survives.

Because he has a lot of good stories after All Out War in the comic).

They’ve been lined up with the shark just revving their engine for a few seasons now.

I can see them dumping the clutch and jumping that mfer finally and showing Carl immune to zombie bites “ala Murphy” on z nation.

Looks like maggie may be on her way out, she is the top prospect for pilot,season having the most offers of any other actor, and she is a free agent she mightrequest to ne killed off, i doubt the showrunners will just replace maggie with a new actrss, which would actually be better so they didnt have to change their story arc drastically.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lauren-cohan-fielding-slew-pilot-190520323.html

I also did not see Carl get bitten, but you know they had to do something shocking.

With this half season in the bag, I gotta say that there were no real nasty zombie kills. Nothing like the old man in season 2, or the kid in the revolving door. I guess shiva the tiger was pretty disturbing, so there’s that.

This show is freaking lonely and empty

They killed off so much of the community and part of made me enjoy walking dead the first 3 seasons was the community aspect

I loved it, they had a large group and they would all have to interact, now almost all the originals are dead, Rick, Carol, Morgan and Daryl are the only ones left from the first season.

Maggie is the only one left from season 2.

and wtf at them bringing back Morales only for Daryl to shoot him and say I know who he is?

stupid part that made no sense, maybe the writers promised they would bring him back but had a change of plans and said will just give you a cameo

I dont get why they are killing off so many characters, Walking dead should be only 10 seasons tops, they are on season 8 right?

They could have made this show awesome finished and maybe made a movie or something why are they prolonging it with a lot of filler episodes and then they made fear the walking dead, which is actually better.

I am still baffled at them killing of Carl, also how come Judith is only 3 years old? yet Carl ages that baffles me right there.

makes no sense.

The main thing that I loved with Walking dead is no longer the soul of the show, the human interaction, the community and characters the drama between them now its mostly a handful of regulars and some characters in the background like that one guy who slept with Carol lol wtf?

They could have just kept more characters, I hate to say it but I actually miss Glenn and Abraham now, the show is freaking empty.

I had a lot of issues with the finale from a technical standpoint. It was so dark, I could not see what the fuck was going on half the time.

And glen and Abraham left huge holes in the cast. There was no one quite like them remaining. Glen had the quiet confidence and tons of heart. Abe had the best one liners and was a cocky tough guy. Now all we got is ricks rage and Daryl’s badassery. Who is going to step up?

Where are all the kid zombies? We haven't seen any in many seasons. Reminds me of the GTA games lol.

Where are all the kid zombies? We haven't seen any in many seasons. Reminds me of the GTA games lol.

Because society is filled with snowflake "think of the Children bla blah blah" some people just can't differentiate between fiction and reality.

I had a lot of issues with the finale from a technical standpoint. It was so dark, I could not see what the fuck was going on half the time.

And glen and Abraham left huge holes in the cast. There was no one quite like them remaining. Glen had the quiet confidence and tons of heart. Abe had the best one liners and was a cocky tough guy. Now all we got is ricks rage and Daryl’s badassery. Who is going to step up?

The show is garbage now killed of too many characters and the writers are relying on shock value stupidity, like with Carl getting bitten without even seeing him get bitten

They shouldn't have killed of Glen, he was a huge part of the story they already swayed from the comics anyway, also making Michionne and Rick a couple was another dumb ass move, using shock value again trying to shock people so they had something to talk about, rick and michionne had no chemistry and are not believable as a couple

they didnt even let Rick bang out that hot blond he was stalking while having blue balls, he killed her husband and couldn't wait for the opportunity to do it.

That blond was hot and Rick had a real believable desire for her, they had a bit of chemistry and then they killed her off, probably wanted to save money and not wanting to bring in another actress more money out of the producers pockets.

You know what I used to really like about this show? When they'd actually have licensed music in each episode. They'd have some great low-key tunes in it, but that seemed to stop around season 4.

Lol I finally watched the last 3-4 episodes last week, and godamn they were terrible. I honestly couldn't keep up with what was going or where everybody was half the time.

And they brought back the zombie guts thing with Gabriel and Negan. FFS, they're not even trying anymore at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back