Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Carson die? The gunshot was high in the chest wasn't it? Couldn't tell cuz of awful use of cgi.

Seriously, why cgi instead of the use of blood packs? It's why I hated the new est Rambo.

He shot himself in the head. Idk, I was half paying attention. It happened so randomly.

Carson was shot when he had the bright idea to go for a savior's gun.
He probably figured he was the only doctor in town, so they wouldn't shoot him. Bad assumption on his part.

No wonder they had to kill off the 2nd brother doctor...they needed to make room for the muslim guy to take care of Maggie so they can have another forced relationship like Rick and Michonne.

Pete, i missed the episode. How was it?

883ab9642511cb6c0dd0ee1fe37d532d.gif

I was looking at my phone for most of the episode. I didn’t need to deal with Gabriel’s Lord-God-show-me-the-way act again. I already seent it.

Also, he and his eyesight looked really gross.

The Tara chasing and wanting to shoot Dwight is dumb!

Why not just shoot him in the open?

And what was that Jedi "Use the force" Father Gabe thing?

At this point they should just completely jump the shark and bring Carl back as a ghost. Because f*** it why not?

Carson was shot when he had the bright idea to go for a savior's gun.
He probably figured he was the only doctor in town, so they wouldn't shoot him. Bad assumption on his part.

But where did he get shot?

Is there anyone who actually thinks this show is good anymore? At this point I'm watching purely because I put 8 years into the fucking thing.

I finished last night's episode in 20 minutes by fast-forwarding scenes that bored me. And I watched two commercials for The Terror.

Is there anyone who actually thinks this show is good anymore? At this point I'm watching purely because I put 8 years into the fucking thing.

I just recently made the flip from thinking it was at least worth keeping with to finding it almost unwatchable. I'm not normally the type to watch something every week and then complain but the last 4 or 5 episodes have really brought me to that point unfortunately.

Damn someone get Gabriel some visine lol

What happened to him? I forget. Did he get teh pink eye from wearing the zombie doodoo?

I finished last night's episode in 20 minutes by fast-forwarding scenes that bored me. And I watched two commercials for The Terror.

Hah. My financee and I did that with Episode 10. Prior, we had watched 3/4 of the longest death ever episode and she didn't even care to see how Carl died. I didn't even watch Episode 10...I just knew what happened from this thread and my fiancee didn't want to waste time watching Ep 10. So I literally fast forwarded through the whole episode and summed up the whole thing for her in 5 mins lololol...just goes to show you how uninspired and lacking this show is now.

So what are the saviors going to do? Make catapults over night and get within 100 feet of the compound and launch zombies in? Noones gonna shoot back? How many can they honestly have left. 3-4 outposts were completely eliminated and how many one off saviors?

So what are the saviors going to do? Make catapults over night and get within 100 feet of the compound and launch zombies in? Noones gonna shoot back? How many can they honestly have left. 3-4 outposts were completely eliminated and how many one off saviors?

You would figure since the Saviors know the Hilltop, the first thing they should be addressing is the wood fortifications and how fire doesn't mesh with wood lolol

Not sure how launching zombie body parts even come into the equation LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back