Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, I've been thinking recently while watching the TWD that it might not make a good zombie show, or show period, but it'd make a fucking great Fallout show (PC game). The outfits (Carol and Morgans stupid plastic shoulder pad armor) and characters are cheesy and zany enough to fit right in with the Fallout universe. It's unintentionally the right amount of seriousness and cheese to make a great Fallout series.

Plus with the top notch makeup and FX of the TWD (the only redeeming quality imo), it'd be cool to see ghouls and all the other beasts set in a TV show.
Don’t you dare insult Fallout. Take it back!

Are we gonna act like FTWD season 3 isnt arguably the best season of any of the TWD shows ever?

FTWD have been killing it ever since season 2B, with season 3 being the Opus of both the shows.

Too bad season 4 is gonna be ruined.

Are we gonna act like FTWD season 3 isnt arguably the best season of any of the TWD shows ever?

FTWD have been killing it ever since season 2B, with season 3 being the Opus of both the shows.

I really hated that show it was something about that strungout mommas boy, the female lead, the daughter, the boyfriends son pretty much everyone but Travis, Strand, and Daniel really annoyed me. This last season though got me to like Madison, Nick, and Alicia that first and second season though was meh. I'm just wondering if they are going to be going hrough a time skip.

I really hated that show it was something about that strungout mommas boy, the female lead, the daughter, the boyfriends son pretty much everyone but Travis, Strand, and Daniel really annoyed me. This last season though got me to like Madison, Nick, and Alicia that first and second season though was meh. I'm just wondering if they are going to be going hrough a time skip.

I agree they were meh, but it was 2B that set up for season 3, so it should be included. Season 3 is something special imo. Cinematography, the acting, writing, etc were all the best TWD has done since season 5 of the original show and arguably the best season of TWD.

Yeah it was but not to be a debbie downer but Scott M Gimple is the showrunner now for FEAR season 4......he moved from Walking dead to Fear he will bring his ideas there that people hate.

I agree they were meh, but it was 2B that set up for season 3, so it should be included. Season 3 is something special imo. Cinematography, the acting, writing, etc were all the best TWD has done since season 5 of the original show and arguably the best season of TWD.

The return of Salazar episode is probably one of the most well down episodes of the waking dead universe, im just sick that Gimples lame ass came over now as a showrunner he destroyed TWD and now is going to destroy Fear, I hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it, he is the same guy who decided last minute to off Glenn and Carl. probably for monetary reasons cause he is a greedy guy he is the COO of TWD and now is going to get extra money as the showrunner of FEAR.

The show is in shambles over money, its why Frank Darabount is gone, the first 3 season of TWD were the best hands down, great feel to it, now its weird, it doesn't have that same feel to it.

Yeah it was but not to be a debbie downer but Scott M Gimple is the showrunner now for FEAR season 4......he moved from Walking dead to Fear he will bring his ideas there that people hate.

Hence why I wrote that season 4 is gonna be ruined.

The return of Salazar episode is probably one of the most well down episodes of the waking dead universe, im just sick that Gimples lame ass came over now as a showrunner he destroyed TWD and now is going to destroy Fear, I hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it, he is the same guy who decided last minute to off Glenn and Carl. probably for monetary reasons cause he is a greedy guy he is the COO of TWD and now is going to get extra money as the showrunner of FEAR.

Preach bro.<PlusJuan>

The show is in shambles over money, its why Frank Darabount is gone, the first 3 season of TWD were the best hands down, great feel to it, now its weird, it doesn't have that same feel to it.
Wasnt season 2, one of the worst seasons of TWD, that was the boring Farm season? <DisgustingHHH>

Hence why I wrote that season 4 is gonna be ruined.

Preach bro.<PlusJuan>

Wasnt season 2, one of the worst seasons of TWD, that was the boring Farm season? <DisgustingHHH>

I thought it was pretty good even though they were just on the ranch, it had the sophia reveal, the death of Dale and Shane and the introduction of Michionne.

the walking dead roles all the actors are not safe, they tell you one thing and then switch it up and kill you off.

Andrea was supposed to become Ricks love interest according to Laurie Holden who play Andrea, then she was suddenly killed off they had a switch of plans for her:

"Well I had an 8 year deal, I was supposed to be there until the end. I was supposed to end up with Rick. I was supposed to save Woodbury on a horse, and I was buying a house in Atlanta. I got the call at 10 o’ clock the night before, while I was shooting, from the show runner who is no longer a part of The Walking Dead, saying that they couldn’t write the episode and that he was killing my character. So we all got the script everybody on the set was sobbing. I felt like I got shot. None of it was supposed to happen the way it did."

Source

the walking dead roles all the actors are not safe, they tell you one thing and then switch it up and kill you off.

Andrea was supposed to become Ricks love interest according to Laurie Holden who play Andrea, then she was suddenly killed off they had a switch of plans for her:

"Well I had an 8 year deal, I was supposed to be there until the end. I was supposed to end up with Rick. I was supposed to save Woodbury on a horse, and I was buying a house in Atlanta. I got the call at 10 o’ clock the night before, while I was shooting, from the show runner who is no longer a part of The Walking Dead, saying that they couldn’t write the episode and that he was killing my character. So we all got the script everybody on the set was sobbing. I felt like I got shot. None of it was supposed to happen the way it did."

Source

tumblr_me3khdgJSA1rzxujso1_500.gif

She will always still be the hottest woman on that show for me, Andrea grabbing shanes penis and balls is still one of the best moments and the way she smiled and really coped a feel, I dont doubt the Actor and actress banged in the hotel room after filming

She has no kids in real life and is a Milf without the kids

laurie-holden.jpg

171002-laurie-holden.jpg

latest

Walking-Dead-alum-Laurie-Holden-joins-The-Americans.jpg

Can we please talk about the fact Rick saw a helicopter a few eps back
And hes not mentioned it to absolutely anyone?

I watched the first two seasons and preferred it to current TWD. Sounds like I need to go and catch up with S3!

Can we please talk about the fact Rick saw a helicopter a few eps back
And hes not mentioned it to absolutely anyone?

There was something else odd a couple seasons back Rick saw or we saw way in the back of the shot that hasn’t come up again I don’t think but I can’t remeber exactly what it was.

I was wondering the other day why they don’t try and go back and fix the prison back up. Would make a better place to fend off saviours than the neighborhood

Travis aka Brick from Fear the Walking dead, played by cliff curtis

Oh right I thought 'travis' was 'mean looking Negan generic henchman number 85'

Not watched FTWD for years and years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back