walking dead..

The best part was in the most recent finale when the tiger jumped in the middle of a giant melee to save the day... and somehow knows who the bad guys are, and who the good guys are.

The show has gone completely off the rails
so you are saying a tiger doesnt act real enough in a show where people die and come back to life and eat people?

haven't watched it since the prison season,cause it got boring really quick. which is a shame.

I never saw the last season outside of an episode or two.. which is odd as I like the show. The games are amazing and I adore the comics but I just never got around to it.

I like Negan, the actor seemed good for his role no matter how much I wanted Henry Rollins to play him.

I stopped watching after last season's premier, when Neegan did his thing. It's just getting too repetitive. They meet a new group of people. They meet a new, badder villain. They slay the new villain and old favorites from the group die as the new people take their places. But I just don't give a shit about the new people. I'm not invested in them and don't want to be.

The show is just aweful.

Even the episode where Glenn gets his face carved in.

He stands there talking about how he's gonna kill someone for 2 fucking episodes

What bothers me the most about this show is how the zombies aren’t even a threat anymore at all. Oh a giant horde of zombies? ok everybody get in a circle and just stab them all in the head one by one without being overwhelmed some fucking how. I miss when the zombies were actually something to worry about and not just ugly background decorations pretty much because that’s basically all they’ve become at this point.

Obviously normal humans are the big threat, but they shouldn’t be able to just walk through a billion zombies like it’s nothing. Remember when Rick went crazy like a season or two ago and started slaughtering like hundreds of walkers by himself n then a couple others got involved and nobody was touched? I think it was the episode when Carl got shot in the eye. It was just retarded. There’s no suspense at all anymore. The zombies are a complete JOKE now.

Just stand in a circle everyone, the zombies will all come one by one instead of just overwhelming us all from every direction! The first few seasons were good but now it’s just become ridiculous. Also, Morgan and his f’n staff isn’t gonna finish any zombies off ffs, especially a big crowd of them unless the motherfucker has some magic staff with +50% damage to dead like a video game. Priest must have some holy damage shit going on. It’s the same stuff over and over and over now.

Game of Thrones is the only show able to really keep my attention now because there’s a REAL story to it, not just the same repetitive stuff each season. In TWD, when they were just getting used to the new world and trying to survive, when zombies were a real threat, when they were constantly on the run, etc, it was a much better show.

/rant

holy shit. some movie called "the mist" is on and it seems like a prequel to the walking dead. half the cast is in the movie. maybe the mist led to the walkers

The best part was in the most recent finale when the tiger jumped in the middle of a giant melee to save the day... and somehow knows who the bad guys are, and who the good guys are.

The show has gone completely off the rails

Wait, you mean you didn't lose all faith when they introduced king Ezekiel?

Weird fucking people running that show. Go from a legit horror show when they killed glen, to a fucking fairy tail when they introduced king ezekial

Hit me right in the feelz when Shiva died. It was like when fonzy jumped that poor mistreated shark all over again.

i still haven't watched last season. even scruffy moody daryl can't keep me interested. it's too bad.
might watch again after . . .
negan is captured

Negan sucks shit, there is nothing mildly creative about any of the writing, its the laziest criminal waste of a premise of any TV show in the last 5 years. Fuck TWD.

Do you feel this way because youre black and they keep killing all the black characters ?

That shit is abit fucked...

Just started watching the walking dead after dropping the show when that fat mullet guy lied to the group about being a scientist.

Rick now is romantically involved with sword chick? Darl is still always dirty and tries to fight enemies with a bow while they have auto machine guns?

Do you guys still like this show?
Zombies are old and not dangerous anymore soo it's becoming boring watching they fight each other

Turrible show for dullards.

Season 1 was good tho.

Back