Social Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

The traditional male role? You're kidding right? Women have been initiating sexual contact with men for eternity. You asked for one specific type of method, I provided it. There are plenty of other ways to get from Point A to Point B without outright asking.

1) Can be known if you take the time to find out. Being lazy doesn't mean something cannot be known. If the person is too lazy to be certain, they shouldn't complain about the consequences of being wrong.

2) Well, if you want to risk the "Eggshell Plaintiff" go right ahead. Just don't complain about picking the wrong person.

3) Again, if you want to violate the basic rule go right ahead. That doesn't make it any less of a rule. Your answer there doesn't even address it as a rule, it just reverts to the same misapplication of your fallacy.

What should the workplace rules be instead?

1) Touch people regardless of if they want to be touched.
2) Sexualize your workers.
3) And treat your professional dealings as sexcapades.

Any office where a woman fucks her co-worker has now implicitly agreed to be sexualized by all of the other male co-workers. And any guy who fucks a co-worker is now exempt from sexual harassment charges from completely different women in the same office. Fuck one and you earn immunity, lol. <45>
Men still make the overwhelming amount of first approaches. Surprised you do not know that. No kidding about that. Ask others here if you don't believe it.

i was joking mate, but if your rather clinical/ pick up artisty list helped you bag mrs panamaican , who am i to argue, congrats
I know but sometimes I want to type all of the things I've learned over the years. You never know, someone might find it helpful. It is a little clinical when you type it out but it's got broader applications that bagging women. Sales pitches, persuading juries, persuasive writing, public speaking, etc.

And Mrs. Panamaican moved on me. me and @cincymma79 are irresistable to women, lol.

Men still make the overwhelming amount of first approaches. Surprised you do not know that. No kidding about that. Ask others here if you don't believe it.

You didn't ask about first approaches, you asked about initiating physical contact. If you're talking about making the approach, that's easy but you don't need to touch someone to make the approach and break the ice.

The traditional male role? You're kidding right? Women have been initiating sexual contact with men for eternity. You asked for one specific type of method, I provided it. There are plenty of other ways to get from Point A to Point B without outright asking.

1) Can be known if you take the time to find out. Being lazy doesn't mean something cannot be known. If the person is too lazy to be certain, they shouldn't complain about the consequences of being wrong.

2) Well, if you want to risk the "Eggshell Plaintiff" go right ahead. Just don't complain about picking the wrong person.

3) Again, if you want to violate the basic rule go right ahead. That doesn't make it any less of a rule. Your answer there doesn't even address it as a rule, it just reverts to the same misapplication of your fallacy.

What should the workplace rules be instead?

1) Touch people regardless of if they want to be touched.
2) Sexualize your workers.
3) And treat your professional dealings as sexcapades.

Any office where a woman fucks her co-worker has now implicitly agreed to be sexualized by all of the other male co-workers. And any guy who fucks a co-worker is now exempt from sexual harassment charges from completely different women in the same office. Fuck one and you earn immunity, lol. <45>

I think you are avoiding answering this as you know you cannot and you instead make the statement and then try to move on. So i will now focus on this separately every time you say it and ask for a very direct example.

"There are plenty of other ways to get from Point A to Point B without outright asking"

My question : Please detail a way you KNOW with certainty without ever asking the question or having her touch first, that you are green lit to initiate touch with her in a way that it is impossible you are wrong.

KNOWING, means there is absolutely certainty and no chance of failure which is different than a high likelihood.

please detail the example.

You didn't ask about first approaches, you asked about initiating physical contact. If you're talking about making the approach, that's easy but you don't need to touch someone to make the approach and break the ice.
Men also overwhelming make the first move in new dating situations where no touch has yet to be established.

I know but sometimes I want to type all of the things I've learned over the years. You never know, someone might find it helpful. It is a little clinical when you type it out but it's got broader applications that bagging women. Sales pitches, persuading juries, persuasive writing, public speaking, etc.

And Mrs. Panamaican moved on me. me and @cincymma79 are irresistable to women, lol.
I never make the first move, except when I used to do drugs way back in like 2000

As capitalism likes having middleman jobs, so to avoid getting #metoo'd, a new profession is needed: the sex notary. Handles all your consent forms and acts as witness from start to end. Even provides a signed "at the end, no regrets" affidavit.

U.S. Government. Just creating jobs for Americans.

Nope, but you have in more than 1 thread.

Add it to the list of things you hate/

-white people
-gay people
-women

You seem like a happy person lol.

Looked to me like you were denigrating gay people ya gay basher.

@MikeMcMann

Here's another simple one for kissing. Same principle. Eye contact (right eye to right eye, something about the way the brain works for holding and directing people's attention). Look at her lips, return to eye contact. If she licks her lips shortly thereafter, she's thinking about kissing you. If she doesn't, test her again later. After that, it's up to you set up the moment that forces her to meet you at least half way on the kiss. You can't lean in 100% of the way - again, it's too passive on her part.

There are all sorts of body language cues that we can rely on and use to get the girl to take an active role in the game.

"Body language" is 100% interpretation. In the #metoo era, if you get it wrong, you could be labeled as a sexual assaulter. What don't you get about that?

Your "fool proof" way of reading women, is not fool proof at all.

"Body language" is 100% interpretation. In the #metoo era, if you get it wrong, you could be labeled as a sexual assaulter. What don't you get about that?

"fool proof"?

More like "proof that you're a fool". :D

There's really no such thing as a fool-proof plan.

Looked to me like you were denigrating gay people ya gay basher.

Lol gtfo, you’re the one who wouldn’t allow a gay person into your home. I actually have a few gay friends.

But whatever, tolerant black man you are.

The fruits of the sexual revolution are so sweet.

That is the law bud. No one gets thrown in jail over false accusations. That's why this reeks of a culture of abuse and people who behave that way have a right to be afraid.

Like I said, men who are decent and treat women fairly don't have anything to worry about.
giphy.gif

Men are carpenters, electricians, plumbers, ect.

Don't know what to call someone who sits on his ass and has to watch what he says. A sherdogger?

Lol gtfo, you’re the one who wouldn’t allow a gay person into your home. I actually have a few gay friends.

But whatever, tolerant black man you are.

I never said I wouldn't allow a person into my home if they were gay tho

That is what I am pressuring @panamaican for and I hope he will answer.

He says that without verbal communication he has a 100% error proof way of ensuring there is never a mistake in engaging in touch with a lady.

I do not think that is possible if she does not verbalize first unless he is requiring her to always initiate touch first. Which is then just transfering the burden to her as she is the one then committing Battery if it is unwanted. So he requires her to take the risk that he will not or they sit staring at one another waiting for the other to make the move.

Maybe he knows another way that does not involve any verbal confirmation or making her initiate first and if he does I am genuinely eager to hear it because I can't think of it.

That's not the allegation. The allegation is that he traced the tattoo even under the edge of her clothing with his finger.

I would never let some random dude physically trace anything on my body without my permission. That shit is a true boundaries violation. Ask, get permission first.

Yeah, it is. That's the whole point of understanding boundaries and what consensual behavior means. That whether or not something is OK is based on the people and the context involved. I let my boys talk shit at the bar because we're cool. I don't let my boys talk shit in a professional setting, even though we're still cool. I don't let someone else talk shit at the bar, even though it's cool if my boys do it.

Trying to be engaging doesn't require that we also try to be potentially sexual. Every married person understands the difference if they want to stay married.

No, flirting doesn't have to OK in every situation. Think through what you're saying. If flirting is always ok - is it okay to flirt while you're married? Do you want your lawyer flirting with opposing counsel in court? Flirting with the judge in court? Does it matter if the judge does not like that shit - do you turn to your attorney and say "no big deal"?

People have the self-discipline to pick and choose WHEN they flirt.

Listen, I can debate this all day but it really boils down a very simple principle. Our actions are always subject to the interpretation of those we interact with. Regardless of our intent, how others perceive those actions matters.

To swing legal for a minute:

Battery - an unwanted touching. That's the basic definition pretty much everywhere. It does not matter why Person A touched Person B. It matters if Person B wanted the touching. Now compare that your earlier concern about flirting being OK sometimes and not OK other times. Battery, a centuries old legal concept, uses the exact same reasoning. Whether or not something is OK turns on how the recipient felt about it in that singular circumstance. It doesn't matter that they were fine with it yesterday, it doesn't matter if they were fine with it from one person and not another. In that singular moment - did they want to be touched by that other person?

Trespass - intentionally entering someone's property without permission. It doesn't matter why you entered the property. It matters if they agreed to let you do it. Entering someone's yard to get your ball. Okay with permission. Criminal without permission.

Theft - taking someone's property without permission. Take someone's ball from their yard. Okay with permission. Criminal without permission.

Over and over again, the criminal code tells us that an important difference between allowed and disallowed behavior is if you received permission before you acted.

jesus fucking christ... Come down to southameric, people say hi with 2 kisses, youll die after the first day tryng to sue everyone on this part of the planet for harrasment.

Some is and some isn't. Some aspects of body language are pretty much automatic responses to specific stimuli. It's not about reading women. It's about reading people. And, sure, nothing is foolproof.

Interesting conversation for this. I believe that men should treat all women the same. But I also believe that men need to do it with respect for the differences between men and women. It comes down to perception. You have to know that just because you intend for an action to be one way that it can be perceived a different way. And that how it's perceived in the moment may not be how its remembered later.

Back