Walmart Pulls a T-Shirt that Promotes Lynching Journalists

Cant both be wrong?
Did I not just say that? Both are wrong. What I’m saying is journalism has been applauding blm and that is wrong,now that the shoe is on the other foot I find myself less sympathetic

Quit acting like a cuck

I'm going to disagree here. When someone calls me a racist simply for disagreeing with them over the importance of a news item, I think some playful ribbing is perfectly acceptable.

I'm going to disagree here. When someone calls me a racist simply for disagreeing with them over the importance of a news item, I think some playful ribbing is perfectly acceptable.
I was just joking.

Didn't read any other posts in here

Only way to make this right is for wal mart to sell this shirt.

don-t-let-your-president-get-your-ass-whooped-shirt-hoodie-23336258570.png

you sound like a walmart shopper
There are no Wal-Mart's within an hour drive of my house. I have shopped there this year though, when I built my last PC they had some smoking deals on GPU's and MoBo's. Only an idiot doesn't buy from the place with the best deals.

Why does Walmart hate free speech?!

Soros probably had one of his college minions make up the shirt and sell a shipment to an insider within Wal-Mart to put on the shelves. I wouldn't doubt that at all. Then make it about how Trump is inspiring this.

I used to shop at walmart. its closer than the target on my street and i felt like saving 3% or whatever it is

one time i left my cart in an aisle and someone dumped my shit and took my cart

bet that asshole would buy this shirt

Who exactly is the target demographic for this?

Walmart is great, there is one like 20 mins from me. Whenever i need somthing like paint or electrical supplies at 2am there is no other option.

Great thread. I started building my bunker tonight.

Can't believe they would stock it.

Can believe people would wear it. Its like advertising that you are too stupid to realise how stupid you are.

Soros probably had one of his college minions make up the shirt and sell a shipment to an insider within Wal-Mart to put on the shelves. I wouldn't doubt that at all. Then make it about how Trump is inspiring this.

Yeah that's probably it.

Back