Wanderlei In full Dad bod mode

01549ed94d126cf03b894af6d9e66631.jpg

This was a picture of Randy Couture at age 41 (After beating Tim Sylvia). Kinda makes you think...
Wow Randy was a rare human.

It’s just the angle and the lighting and possibly wand is concentrating more on cardio now than weight training.

He looks hardly any different here look:

oqdQhaT.jpg

Geez you guys are harsh...

The Fedor vs Mir faceoff was harder to watch, Mir looked bloated & in full dadbod mode.

Fat bastard's..
I feel proper good about my dad..sorry grandad bod now..

You have Mousasi - Rory and Wandy - Rampage IV !

On top of it, you have fights from the welterweight tournament.

I would like to see first round:

Daley vs Venom
Lima vs Larkin
Koreshkov vs Koscheck
Fitch vs Benson

01549ed94d126cf03b894af6d9e66631.jpg

This was a picture of Randy Couture at age 41 (After beating Tim Sylvia). Kinda makes you think...
Couture probably hit the juice harder than anyone in history as well. Rampage and Wanderlei have been hitting the buffets instead. Couture also had half as many fights as either guy at this point in the 3s respective careers. And in Wanderlei's case he's probably been fighting bare knuckle since he was 3.

Bellator could develop a roster of potential top fighters for the cash they're paying these two to phone it in.. much respect for their past accomplishments, but they honestly have no business being in the cage with anyone at this point.
You have to have both, sadly. People will tune in to see these guys fight and you slip in the talent earlier in the card. If you just have a card of talented nobodys it won't matter.

Wand has been fighting for 21 years.

He's obviously not going to be training like he used to. In the gym 6 hours a day, juicing, sparring with shogun, learning new techniques, no kids or wife to go home to. That's what makes you good.

Chael does it right. He's still juicing, still letting the coach run practice every day.

Well he is about 42......

To be expected at this point.

you really think a dad bod is expected at only 42 years old?? are you insane? There are guys in my gym much older than 42 that look incredible. AS long as you continue to train as you did in your 20s or 30s, there's no reason why you can't maintain your peak state...most guys as they get older, don't workout as much...other things become more important...they get lazier....but when you look at dudes that continue to train the same way, they can maintain their physique.

Wanderlei has killed and died over 50 times. You post about him with respect or dont post at all.

you really think a dad bod is expected at only 42 years old?? are you insane? There are guys in my gym much older than 42 that look incredible. AS long as you continue to train as you did in your 20s or 30s, there's no reason why you can't maintain your peak state...most guys as they get older, don't workout as much...other things become more important...they get lazier....but when you look at dudes that continue to train the same way, they can maintain their physique.
How many of those guys that "look incredible" fought mark hunt on 4 days notice? How many of them got headkicked by Mirko? How many fights did they have?

They dont matter.

Back