Wanderlei / Rampage 4, in Brazil possibly

who would win

• Total voters
Why would anyone want to see this? Retired fighters coming back and damaging their legacies for a paycheck. I wish they made more money so they could retire honorably.

neither of them have retired. And in what way does this fight damage their legacy? What they have done and what they did at the peak of their careers isn't just erased because they fought until they were older or got KO'd and loss later in their careers. That's part of the fight game. 1 wins, 1 loses. Not everyone is going to be undefeated during their careers.

You guys care too much about wins and losses. Legacy should be based on what they did and how they did it.

neither of them have retired. And in what way does this fight damage their legacy? What they have done and what they did at the peak of their careers isn't just erased because they fought until they were older or got KO'd and loss later in their careers. That's part of the fight game. 1 wins, 1 loses. Not everyone is going to be undefeated during their careers.

You guys care too much about wins and losses. Legacy should be based on what they did and how they did it.

well said.

take their entire career into account but unfortunately we have fickle fans

well said.

take their entire career into account but unfortunately we have fickle fans

these are not fans. Everything to most people nowadays is a fad. When it's cool and the happening thing, they're all for it. When times get tough or they are down in the dirt, nobody cares about them.

They're just sheep. That's all.

these are not fans. Everything to most people nowadays is a fad. When it's cool and the happening thing, they're all for it. When times get tough or they are down in the dirt, nobody cares about them.

They're just sheep. That's all.
yes sheep not fans
well said brother

Rampage will KO Wandy in the 1st round

Rampage is a lot bigger these days and he still has a chin. After the long lay off Silva looked so small vs Chael and we know his chin is shot.

why????

not one person has ever asked for this.

They both looked completely unmotivated against Sonnen, a fourth fight would suck worst than the last Royce vs Shamrock.

You would think page easily but he’s fallen off so hard wanderlei actually has a chance.

Wandy's style just makes him susceptible to being KOd. Wandy could definitely beat Rampage but wont.

Wand is barely a MW anymore and Page can't even make LHW, I'd def be putting money on Page if I had to. There would be at least a 50lb weight advantage if they made it at catch weight.

Rampage would win. Wanderlei is smaller, has accumulated more damage over the years, and is very rusty.

They both looked completely unmotivated against Sonnen, a fourth fight would suck worst than the last Royce vs Shamrock.

Royce v Shamrock 4 is the only 4th edition of a fight I actually support.

These two have had interesting careers. In Pride, Wand was the superior fighter. In the UFC, Rampage was the superior fighter. Present day, Wand appears to be the superior fighter again.

Can't deny I'd watch this fight. Then winner could have the winner of tito vs chuck of it happens.

Back