Wanderlei Says He'll Make $1 Million from Fight vs. Rampage

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DgJaCGyVAAU0UV_.jpg

Wand said that he will earn US$1 million to fight Quinton.

''It's a good reason to wake up early, do everything you have to do. Thank God, I'm in a very good financial situation, but I can´t deny 1 million dollars. I like this fight. I like the challenge. I'm very happy to be participating in such a great event''

https://esportes.yahoo.com/noticias/wanderlei-silva-revela-que-receberá-142615918.html

he's a big name.
But then again, if this is not PPV, it should get a big audience from namesake alone.

It’s good reason to wake up early. Do everything have to do. Thank the God I’m in very good financial situation. I can’t deny the 1 million dollars. I like fight. I like challenge. I very happy to participate such great event.

makes sense why he wants this fight now then and at HW

Rampage is going to KO him :(

Rampage is like 250
huge size advantage
and he will wrestle with Wand early and tire him (despite being the one who always cries about wrestlers)

Cant see Wanderlei knocking out Rampage, Rampage still has a chin.
Wanderlei probably comes in at 212ish

Still

War Wanderlei!

Also Wanderlei Silva doesn't live in Vegas anymore
He lives in Brazil.

No idea what happened to his gym in vegas

Don't need to see this fight in 2018.

But you bet your ass that if it does happen, I'll be watching.

Anyone who has given to the sport what Wanderlei has I'm perfectly fine with him making a million right before retirement.

He earned that shit.

<DontBelieve1> I'll be watching, regardless of how much his purse is.

I doubt this is true, but even if he's making half of that, good for him.

At least one of them will get a win now. Rampage doesn't seem to care if he wins anymore and Wand is just bad. He was years ago and is just getting worse.

Why Bellator why :(

Invest this Money in builduing Up new stars! Promote McDonald.......etc

Rampage is terrible nowadays, hopefully Wand knocks him into retirement

If it's true, good for him. Not sure why Bellator would pay him that much though. Makes me wonder how much Rampage would make as well.

Good for him but I cant believe they pay that to have them fight at this point.

For a million bucks, I'd fight Rampage.
I'd fight them both at the same time for that much. I'm immediately going for Wand's chin just like Belfort did. Then I'd just stick and move with Rampage until he gasses, granted he doesn't KO me first.

Back