Wanderlei Says He'll Make $1 Million from Fight vs. Rampage

Condom depot sponsorship ain't nothing to F with

Good for him.

I will def read the play by play and maybe stream afterwards.

I'd fight them both at the same time for that much. I'm immediately going for Wand's chin just like Belfort did. Then I'd just stick and move with Rampage until he gasses, granted he doesn't KO me first.

Definitely, just wing one at Wand because he is such a brawler you might just connect. And run from Page for a while.

I wonder if rampage could run 5 miles in a decent time? He was so fat in the Sonnen fight but didn't seem to gas (trying to remember round 3).

Good old wand. They told him they would pay him 1 million rupees. He’s a silly plonker

Wanderlei still had ferocity in him,but only in short bursts. Might not be enough to dent the iron chin of Rampage this time,as compared to the near fatalities Wandy caused in the last 2 fights

DgJaCGyVAAU0UV_.jpg

Wand said that he will earn US$1 million to fight Quinton.

''It's a good reason to wake up early, do everything you have to do. Thank God, I'm in a very good financial situation, but I can´t deny 1 million dollars. I like this fight. I like the challenge. I'm very happy to be participating in such a great event''

https://esportes.yahoo.com/noticias/wanderlei-silva-revela-que-receberá-142615918.html

That’s a lot of money, obviously, and I hope it’s enough for Wand to retire.

So the athletic commission tests for PED's, right? I feel like Bellator couldn't care less (would promote PED use if anything). I'm asking because I honestly hope he's on something while training and doesn't get popped.

It should be a good fight.

Rampage is slow as fuck and does not care anymore. Wandy is just shot but he has some power left.

Still can't believe they both lost to Chael. And shogun too, thats like the pride trifecta :( I do not think wand has a chance here, wish he'd show up like
AnotherElderlyApe-max-1mb.gif

Perhaps that includes sponsorship money too? For example, Belfort said that he was making seven figures purely from sponsors before the Reebok deal.

He certainly earned it... but these twilight fighters don't interest me. It's an interesting experiment seeing how a time worn warrior fares in his old age... but I think I've seen enough of that by now.

Love to see these aged hero's retired and not risking more late stage brain damage, knowing they are financial secure but also know many of them do need the extra payday.

War Wand and Rampage. Get them dollars and remind the fans one last time why we loved you!

Hope Wandy smashes rampage for them late hits he gave him last time.

Love to see these aged hero's retired and not risking more late stage brain damage, knowing they are financial secure but also know many of them do need the extra payday.

War Wand and Rampage. Get them dollars and remind the fans one last time why we loved you!
Doubt rampage is financially secure he doesnt seem like the type to be smart with money and his acting career never took off like he wanted either.

if the fight was in brazil, it would be huge. bellator would be able to fill up a large venue there. not so sure in california. i don't think that bellator would lose money if they paid each of them $1 million each, but the ROI of the fight being in california vs. brazil is a lot lower.

I don't think Wanderlei is going to be able to KO Rampage. Rampage is huge now. Maybe he can tire Rampage out to a decision. Or the other result is Rampage by KO. Only two ways I see it. I love them both and I will drink plenty of beer for this one.

Back