Wanderlei Silva cites condition for fourth fight with ‘fat’ ‘Rampage’ Jackson

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...ourth-fight-with-fat-rampage-jackson-bellator

”I will (talk to Bellator president Scott Coker), but I want to do this rematch with ‘Rampage’ at Arena da Baixada, in Curitiba,” said Silva, citing the soccer stadium that held UFC 198 in 2016. “I’ll put this as a condition, to be in my hometown. Then it would be worth the effort. Money alone isn’t worth it, it has to be something more, and that would be fighting in front of my friends in Curitiba.”

Yeah—I'm not sure anyone else is clamouring for this fight after what happened last time. HW Rampage might put MW Silva in a coma.

I would like to see Silva fight Melvin Manhoef instead.

Fuck I would watch Wand vs Rampage 4.

Yeah—I'm not sure anyone else is clamouring for this fight after what happened last time. HW Rampage might put MW Silva in a coma.

I would like to see Silva fight Melvin Manhoef instead.
HW-Page is a much worse fighter than LHW-Page. Look at Rampage from 2014 compared to 2016-now. The difference is astronomical.

Hampage was supposed to easily defeat Shale and look what happened. I think Wanderlei looked better against Shale, which isn't saying much, of course.

If Bellator gave us shit like Kimbo/Dada and Shamrock/Gracie, then godamnit we should get Rampage/Wanderlei 4.

Makes sense matchmaking wise.. Chael just beat both of them. I just dont think Rampage can make it back to 205. It would have to be catch weight or heavy weight

They better hurry up.... I don't know how much longer Rampage can make 265.

I'd take Page, Wand looked terrible in his last fight. Performance wise and physically.

If you’re gonna do it in Brazil do Mousasi vs Carvalho come on!

Bellator should go to Brazil regardless of Wandy's demand.

I don't understand why Bellator hasn't had events down in Brazil. Simple logic would seem to think that Brazil TV contract would be more valuable than say Italy and no time zone differences to mess with. I'm also not sure why they don't plaster the hell out of Mexico and Canada. I thought at one time a few years back the Mexico media deal was quite good.

I don't understand why Bellator hasn't had events down in Brazil. Simple logic would seem to think that Brazil TV contract would be more valuable than say Italy and no time zone differences to mess with. I'm also not sure why they don't plaster the hell out of Mexico and Canada. I thought at one time a few years back the Mexico media deal was quite good.

Because Uncasville and Thackerville needs more shows.

They have the stars to make it happen as well (Pitbull bros, Carvalho, Dantas, Wanderlei, Feijao, etc.).

I believe the reason they haven't gone there is due to only going to places the UFC hasn't gone to yet and trying to be "the" MMA org in those countries. It's a smart strategy, but there is a lot more money to be made in Brazil than in Hungary

You see if this fight happen in Curitiba where Silva is from and Rampage beats him, I don't think Rampage is leaving that arena alive. I don't think Bellator's security team will be able to handle the riot that will happen.

Very bad idea I hope Bellator doesn't do that.

HW-Page is a much worse fighter than LHW-Page. Look at Rampage from 2014 compared to 2016-now. The difference is astronomical.

Hampage was supposed to easily defeat Shale and look what happened. I think Wanderlei looked better against Shale, which isn't saying much, of course.

If Bellator gave us shit like Kimbo/Dada and Shamrock/Gracie, then godamnit we should get Rampage/Wanderlei 4.

"HAMPAGE"!!!

If you made that up, bravo sir.

If Wand wants to fight again he should get back on the Pride Vitamins and go to Rizin.
They could probably find a high school judo teacher for him to beat up.

"HAMPAGE"!!!

If you made that up, bravo sir.
I won't take credit, that name has been around forever lol.

I think it started with Anderson Silva saying "Hespect" like how people who speak Portuguese pronounce "R" like an "H". Eventually, it spread to other fighters, and Rampage is fat, hence "Hampage".

If you’re gonna do it in Brazil do Mousasi vs Carvalho come on!
Give me the check book and let me handle this one Scott, please!

Wanderlei vs Page
Lima vs Fitch
Mousasi vs Carvalho
Gallagher vs Kron
Maldonado vs Krylov

Done and done.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...ourth-fight-with-fat-rampage-jackson-bellator

”I will (talk to Bellator president Scott Coker), but I want to do this rematch with ‘Rampage’ at Arena da Baixada, in Curitiba,” said Silva, citing the soccer stadium that held UFC 198 in 2016. “I’ll put this as a condition, to be in my hometown. Then it would be worth the effort. Money alone isn’t worth it, it has to be something more, and that would be fighting in front of my friends in Curitiba.”

Rampage should accept, but actually train.

It's been about 10 years since he had a win at light heavyweight and in the last fight Rampage annihilated him with ease. I am not sure why he considers himself in the driving seat of any kind of negotiation for a fight like ghis

Back