Wanderlei Silva shots fired at Rampage

Hogan-vs.-Savage.jpg

That is Wandy after 50 fights in 15 years.

And he broke lebens nose then went in for the kill. He also completely underestimated leben. I remember the countdown where he said leben wasn't even on his level. He was right imo but anyone can be kod.

I mean, Wand did give Page two of the most vicious beatdowns I've ever witnessed in MMA. The second one where Page's lifeless body is left dangling on the ropes as blood spills from his face is just morbid

I mean, Wand did give Page two of the most vicious beatdowns I've ever witnessed in MMA. The second one where Page's lifeless body is left dangling on the ropes as blood spills from his face is just morbid

Arguably the GOAT KO

wandyfinishrampage2.gif

I think Page sleeps him again, Page looks like a legit HW and Wand looks lucky to be a MW. I'd rather see Wand vs Manhoef or Wand vs Schilling

I'd pay to watch these 2 go at it one last time...

really? did you not see how awful fatpage looked against chael?

its 2018, watching these guys fight is like royce vs shamrock. their time is done. they wouldn't be top 200 in their division

really? did you not see how awful fatpage looked against chael?

its 2018, watching these guys fight is like royce vs shamrock. their time is done. they wouldn't be top 200 in their division
have you not seen a wrassler fight before? that's the price you pay for taking a fight with a wrassler (like chael). Plus rampage came in fat, so that's his fault too.

obviously, we're not gonna base this fight with his last fight because neither Wand or Page are panic wrasslers, so they're gonna come in and try to knock each other out, plus they both really hate each other too so yes, I'll tune in to watch a good grudge match between 2 legends.

have you not seen a wrassler fight before? that's the price you pay for taking a fight with a wrassler (like chael). Plus rampage came in fat, so that's his fault too.

obviously, we're not gonna base this fight with his last fight because neither Wand or Page are panic wrasslers, so they're gonna come in and try to knock each other out, plus they both really hate each other too so yes, I'll tune in to watch a good grudge match between 2 legends.

Frickin tito handled chael with ease. Tito!

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that he just went into Harry’s and ordered 3 T66 turbos with NOS... And a MoTec system exhaust.

No interest in that fight. Imagine if neither guy can finish the other...just two past-their-prime, tired guys swinging and missing. It could be almost as bad as Tito vs. Bonnar.

They are two weightclasses apart nowadays. Rampage ist getting fatter by the day.

And I dont think anyone wants to see Rampage fight again. Its like watching Bobby Bacala trying MMA.

As much as I love Wanderlei...he's the guy that got me (back) into the sport in the early 2000s, it's time to hang 'em up.

Back