Wanderlei: Sonnen will beat Fedor and after that become HW champion.

Fedor was solidified as the goat long ago so what happens in his twilight years should not affect his goat status. Everyone gets older. Time is a bitch. I can see him pulling out the W vs Sonnen or even Bader though

33 isn't the twulight for a HW, far from it.

Love Wandy but he's just saying this because he lost to Sonnen. Learn to get up Wandy not stay in guard. Even if Chael gets a takedown Fedor gets up, my boy should tune in and see how its done.

Never seen sonnen as nervous as before this fight, that said its 50/50 coin toss chance, whoever lands first wins. Chael cant exceed the 265 pound limit and mir got thrown around like hes a midget. The most important thing, chael should ant up the promo, and go full retard like ronda rousey thats what sells fights.

There's your problem
Only a fool would reason that way
That's like... your opinion man.

In my opinion, this is the way to do it. I'm sorry, but if you go 30 fights undefeated you can be called GOAT, at the time. But then you lose another 30. You are no longer GOAT if other people were also awesome at the time but are still awesome at present. That's how it works in my mind. You can be losing to nobodies and still be considered CURRENT GOAT. Common man.

muhammad ali can't be goat hw boxer because he decided to box in the 1980s. also, because shortly before he died, even rookie HWs would have pummeled his geriatric ass.

how dare people age!

Fedor does tend to have trouble wrestlers. However I really don't see Chael Fitching Fedor for three rounds. Unless Fedor spends the entire camp drinking votka and watching world cup matches he should win without much problem.

Is there a date yet for these rounds of fights?

It’s very possible, I could see it coming down to Bader vs Chael

Never seen sonnen as nervous as before this fight, that said its 50/50 coin toss chance, whoever lands first wins. Chael cant exceed the 265 pound limit and mir got thrown around like hes a midget. The most important thing, chael should ant up the promo, and go full retard like ronda rousey thats what sells fights.

Whoever lands first wins ? Have you ever seen Sonnen fight ?

Fedor seems to usually completely butcher a fighter that talks shit about him. Whether he even understands them or knows about it doesn't seem to play a factor. Maybe it's god's will idk.

Sonnen will be juiced to the gills. He has to be to make it remotely even.

Let's say he beats Fedor, which I don't think he will, I don't see him beating Bader vs Meathead winner.

Chael is gonna smother this fat out of shape overrated joke . Hes going to send him back to Russia where the competition is a little more steroider

Can't believe I'm saying this, cause I'm a huge Wand fan, but he is out of his god damn mind.
Imagine Chael beating Bader or Meathead? Bader is Chael x 2 - better everywhere. Beating oled fat Page and Wandy is one thing, but beating a legit in their prime big wrestler or a powerful well rounded athletic HW is totally different.

I love Wand but he suffers from serious brain damage and cauliflower face.

Back