Wanderlei vs Rampage 4

Wandy just isn't the same since he stopped juicing

Both legit need to start juicing ASAP. Wand is the reason i started watching MMA and his pride years. Few years ago he kind of went crazy and got all weird. I hope his head is OK. He needs to hang them up. I'm sure he makes decent money from his gym in Vegas.

Rampage still has his chin and he's much, much bigger than Wandy these days. Wandy looks so small these days. He's going to get bullied.

I could see Wand outpointing him on the feet given how slow and out of shape Jackson has looked lately. That said, I could also see Rampage landing one counter strike KO punch just like in their third fight if Wand gets to loose in the pocket. Both of these guys were beasts back in the day but shells of shells of themselves now.

Wand gonna get his bowel control switched off again with another clean KTFO.

Are they fighting in UFC? No - so why create thread?

giphy.gif

They both looked horrible, undertrained and unmotivated in their last fight. Why on Earth would people get excited about this crap?

They both looked horrible, undertrained and unmotivated in their last fight. Why on Earth would people get excited about this crap?
Not a lot really going on these days. Two old legends who like to stand and trade who have a rivalry and history is pretty compelling.

In one word. Nostalgia.

Also, at least they both looked crap, so it'll be a fair fight. Much rather watch that than one of them getting annihilated by a younger talented fighter.

I never understood the reason for a third fight other than Rampage knowing third times the charm on a fighter that had a shot chin.

Rampage needs to retire and if Wanderlei wants a fight, go out in style against someone that he hasn't fought like Melvin Manhoef.

rampage ko wanderlei in a 4th fight

Talk about a bad idea, both of these guys should retire. Why take more brain damage for money, do something else.

Back