Wanderlei vs Rampage 4

I never understood the reason for a third fight other than Rampage knowing third times the charm on a fighter that had a shot chin.

Rampage needs to retire and if Wanderlei wants a fight, go out in style against someone that he hasn't fought like Melvin Manhoef.
Did you watch Wand vs Chael. Wand is shot worse than Hampage is.

Did you watch Wand vs Chael. Wand is shot worse than Hampage is.

I did watch it, but Rampage looks like a bloated toad for how many years now? With Wanderlei, I have no delusions about how much time he has left. Rampage, it seems his fans are delusional for quite some time.

And all Chael did was hold Wanderlei down. Sonnen gets an A plus for delivering a fight nobody wanted to sit through.

Great opportunity for Wand to lose a 4th fight and get it 2-2 vs one of his biggest rivals. Stupid fight and pointless.
I wont say its stupid and pointless. If either of these guys is still going to fight at all its the best fight for them to take,because of the history and real animosity.

I wont say its stupid and pointless. If either of these guys is still going to fight at all its the best fight for them to take,because of the history and real animosity.

I meant more for Wanderlei, he has more to lose in this....he won the first two in dominant finish and then drops two after that. I'd like to Wand to go after other fights of a similar level, the Cro Cop fight was discussed, possibly Vitor if he's out of the UFC and would continue fighting.

I meant more for Wanderlei, he has more to lose in this....he won the first two in dominant finish and then drops two after that. I'd like to Wand to go after other fights of a similar level, the Cro Cop fight was discussed, possibly Vitor if he's out of the UFC and would continue fighting.
Yes he has more to lose,but he is running out of money fights. Who could he fight beside rampage? Tito? thats about the only other one would make sense. I dont think he cares so much about losing as getting paid.

I hope it won't be a boring gassed out sparring session.
I dont hope for a good fight,really. I just want them guys to get paid and throw down in what might be their last or almost last fight. A last chance to shine.

As a Wand fan this fight bums me out. I wish he would've just fought him the two times and then never again.

I d prefer Gabi vs Rampage. If it has to be a circus embrace it. At least they would weigh the same.

With Rampage he looks like a heart attack waiting. Should not be allowed to fight anymore the fat fuck.

I expect both to go full roids one Last time but still 2 weightclasses apart. A shit fight. Cooker is loosing it

This is just sad.....two of my all time favorites but I stopped caring about watching them fight years ago.

Yes he has more to lose,but he is running out of money fights. Who could he fight beside rampage? Tito? thats about the only other one would make sense. I dont think he cares so much about losing as getting paid.

He did say he's gonna get paid a million for that fight. Tito would be a good one as well,

Walk in the park for Rampage at this point. Even out of shape I think he stays patient and finishes similar to the last fight. I love Wand but his age and chin combined with his reckless and sloppy punches gets his lights turned off again sadly.

These are two greats who should have hung it up years ago. I’d watch rampage interview anytime but his fighting days are long over. Neither of these guys is top 50 anymore.

They should just fight each other twice a year for the next 3 years

Wand is probably going to beat fatpage and I’m not okay with it

This fight is beyond unnecessary. But I guess that’s bellator’s thing.

These are two greats who should have hung it up years ago. I’d watch rampage interview anytime but his fighting days are long over. Neither of these guys is top 50 anymore.

Fightmatrix:

Wanderlei #145 LHW

Rampage #34 HW

So its a heavyweight right?
Wanderlei - hgh ain't got a chance.
Rampage by fat hook.
I remember back in the day I said the wanderlei was on something due to how his face had changed dramatically when he stopped being in pride and I got flamed on sherdog.

Back