WAR Khabib...but he will never be GOAT Russian until he beats Fedor

Sambhava

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too many people believe Conor to be the biggest ever gatekeeper in UFC lw history. I'm inclined to agree. Khabib has some good win under his belt.
And we are quite sure he will beat Ferguson and Nate and in the long run will probably hope to fight GSP for title of UFC GOAT.

But really our guy will NEVER be able to be the real world and Russian GOAT until he beats Fedor. After he beats GSP. This will probably be THEE challenge for him.

War Khabib!

The real way to settle it is Dagestan vs Russia in Team Fighting Championship with Khabib and Fedor as the respective team captains.

Thread meet Wasteland. Wasteland meet thread.

Im not gonna fall for the bait.

I like both Khabib and Fedor.

This is just some ZUFFA/UFC fanboi plot to get us fans to talk shit about eachother.

Both Fedor and Khabib are great...Fuck your shitty plan Zuffa/UFC fanbois.

Conor got emasculated, get used to it.

There is no Fedor anymore, there's only his ghost. Let Fedor RIP in peace, he deserves it.

Well if we're not talking about P4P then obviously he will never be the GOAT, only a HW would be. If we are talking about P4P GOAT then obviously he does not have to beat Fedor, he just needs to continue winning. Not sure if you are serious and you actually think McGregor is a gatekeeper, times are tough when the former FW and LW champ is a can.

The hell are you talking about?
I'm talking that Fedor is far out of his prime and his chin is cracked. Fighting Fedor now proves nothing and makes no sense from a legacy point of view.

I'm talking that Fedor is far out of his prime and his chin is cracked. Fighting Fedor now proves nothing and makes no sense from a legacy point of view.

It doesn't matter. Everyone still has Fedor etched out as number one since the days of Pride. Nothing much has really changed. He's still collectively, worldwide the number one MMA fighter.
And when Khabib beats him Khabib will truly be GOAT.

It doesn't matter. Everyone still has Fedor etched out as number one since the days of Pride. Nothing much has really changed. He's still collectively, worldwide the number one MMA fighter.
And when Khabib beats him Khabib will truly be GOAT.

Troll harder.

As if Khabib has to beat that bum Nate to enhance his legacy.....GTFOH!

He did tie Fedors winning streak at 27. Whats Igor at 35? Not sure if Khabib will be in MMA long enough to break that one.

There's only a very small number of threads I see that I actually wish I could dislike. This being one of them. Nowhere, in your rambling incoherent NONSENSE was any semblance of a rational thought. I award you zero likes, and have a terrible day sir!

It's not incoherent.
There's only a very small number of threads I see that I actually wish I could dislike. This being one of them. Nowhere, in your rambling incoherent NONSENSE was any semblance of a rational thought. I award you zero likes, and have a terrible day sir!

What's incoherent? Khabib is naturally a welterweight and although I would say it seems to have become a trend in UFC to really strain yourself way lower than your natural weight so you can be the new playground bully, Fedor has never followed suit even though he is naturally, quite clearly an LHW.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing khabib or any other fighter does this. Just as I'm not against any particular PED use in MMA.

But Khabib is just two inches shorter than fedor, quite heavily built himself. This fight could easily happen at catchweight and I think khabib would win due to superior all round grappling ability. Even though feeder might be a quicker striker, I still think khabib grappling, esp if manages the takedown would be the difference maker.

Back