War Machine | JON KOPPENHAVER Speaks for the FIRST TIME | Exclusive Interview

The fuck kind of logic is this???

"Why do you hate on woman beaters? Don't you realize there are serial killers out there?"
t

A woman beater should get life in prison?
A serial killer sure does, same with a pedophile,

I strongly doubt that he will end up someone's bitch. He's a born predator.

So first this "predator" will lose his teeth so he won't have any "prey", and then they will make him a bitch

t

A woman beater should get life in prison?
A serial killer sure does, same with a pedophile,

He tortured her for a couple of hours.
He should be isolated from society for good.

unless he gets jumped , then he's fooked !

And he will be jumped. Ot has already been.

Thug is definitely too full of himself and does not disrespect others. So they will probably teach him some manners.

You watched two many episodes of OZ.

Saw only one, with "you and I are gonna use the spoon".

There is no way a person like War Machine will be respected. Or become some kind of an authority there.
Women beaters are all cowards in heart, and he will crumble there. Or crumbled already. And became someone's woman

Good to see the War Machine is learning to cope with being inside. I look forward to the full documentary

Fuck this guy hope he is used as some pod bosses fleshlight.

Saw only one, with "you and I are gonna use the spoon".

There is no way a person like War Machine will be respected. Or become some kind of an authority there.
Women beaters are all cowards in heart, and he will crumble there. Or crumbled already. And became someone's woman
I was just making the point that all you know of prison life you got from TV shows. He will get in fights no doubt, but I do not see him as a rape victim in there.

They gave the guy a ridiculous amount of time for this incident. Punishment doesn't fit the crime. The state asked Mack if she would be ok with 5-10 years which is reasonable. She wouldn't accept it and he got life. Normally she wouldn't have as much of a say, but since this case was made so public they had to cave in to her wishes.

People serve less time for manslaughter, rape etc. It's ridiculous.

I was just making the point that all you know of prison life you got from TV shows. He will get in fights no doubt, but I do not see him as a rape victim in there.

Why not? That's exactly what happens to people that did what he did.

They gave the guy a ridiculous amount of time for this incident. Punishment doesn't fit the crime. The state asked Mack if she would be ok with 5-10 years which is reasonable. She wouldn't accept it and he got life. Normally she wouldn't have as much of a say, but since this case was made so public they had to cave in to her wishes.

People serve less time for manslaughter, rape etc. It's ridiculous.

He is a torturer. He did this to her for hours.

He deserves to get as much as rapists and murderers.

Why not? That's exactly what happens to people that did what he did.
You have no clue what you're talking about. He's not some easy target unathletic mild mannered creepo who buggered a five year old.

You have no clue what you're talking about. He's not some easy target unathletic mild mannered creepo who buggered a five year old.

He is one person that cannot do anything against people who do not care about any rules, will not hesitate to use anything as a weapon or any dirty trick, and who can wait for him until he eats/sleeps/with pants down.
His MMA experience and training will not help him one bit.

He is a torturer. He did this to her for hours.

He deserves to get as much as rapists and murderers.

Gonna agree with you on this. He would have probably ended up with less time if he had just killed her quickly and left. But to just stay there inflicting pain for the amount of time he did.......he's just fucked up. He should stay in forever.

If I'm still on the forum when he get's out I will make an account bet that within a couple years he has fucked someone else up.

Back