WAR PLATINUM MIKE PERRY

Ponz-whoeverthefuck...

<FookIsThatGuy>

International superstar Mike Perry via BRUTAL KO...he should get Lawler after he KOs RDA...Perry vs. Lawler would be a once ever fight...

<{JustBleed}>

PMP by absolute destruction. The hardest hitting fighter in mma and it's not even close.

Delusional posters the lot of you

LOL @ a 170 being the hardest hitter in MMA

<{MingNope}>

He's not even the hardest hitting at 170 McNuggets would wreck dat ass

<{MingNope}>

Ponz-whoeverthefuck...

<FookIsThatGuy>

International superstar Mike Perry via BRUTAL KO...he should get Lawler after he KOs RDA...Perry vs. Lawler would be a once ever fight...

<{JustBleed}>

Perry vs Lawler will be the just bleed fight of the century. It doesn't get any more exciting than that.

<{MingNope}>

<{MingNope}>

11 wins all by KO
Only one other fighter in history of mma with more i.e Igor who won his first 13 fights by KO. Perry breaks that record soon. Every one of Perry's wins will be by KO, no decisions, no submissions.

11 wins all by KO
Only one other fighter in history of mma with more i.e Igor who won his first 13 fights by KO. Perry breaks that record soon. Every one of Perry's wins will be by KO, no decisions, no submissions.

Sure fighting cans makes that list even more impressive amirite? I'd be willing to give the dude some props if and when he does this against the top 10 in the division and KO's everyone there. You and I both know that's not gonna happen, he's a one trick pony

What happened to Braco, that av was way cooler btw

Sure fighting cans makes that list even more impressive amirite? I'd be willing to give the dude some props if and when he does this against the top 10 in the division and KO's everyone there. You and I both know that's not gonna happen, he's a one trick pony

What happened to Braco, that av was way cooler btw

Braco will come back soon. This week is all about Mike Perry.

Everybody fights cans in their early career fights, nobody does what Perry has done. And he will keep on knocking out everybody. Being in top 10 won't give their chins any special powers. Ponzi's lifeless body will only be further proof of that.

<{MingNope}>

<{MingNope}>
Nah nuggets would get mauled in the clinch Perry is the hardest hitting 170 right now - rumble, pre USADA Hendricks also contendors for that

Braco will come back soon. This week is all about Mike Perry.

Everybody fights cans in their early career fights, nobody does what Perry has done. And he will keep on knocking out everybody. Being in top 10 won't give their chins any special powers. Ponzi's lifeless body will only be further proof of that.

He may very well beat Ponzi, it's a fight after all but he's not as supremely talented as you guys make him out to be. He's not ever gonna win a title and I can't see him beating the best in this division evah..He might want to drop an app for KOTC, he can win a title over there

He may very well beat Ponzi, it's a fight after all but he's not as supremely talented as you guys make him out to be. He's not ever gonna win a title and I can't see him beating the best in this division evah..He might want to drop an app for KOTC, he can win a title over there

You are wrong and you will be proven wrong. After this fight, he will get the very best the division has to offer so you'll eat your words soon. Platinum Mike Perry WW champ 2018.

Well Tyron and wonderboy would be tough fights I'll give you that but ko power like that ya never know what can happen

You are wrong and you will be proven wrong. After this fight, he will get the very best the division has to offer so you'll eat your words soon. Platinum Mike Perry WW champ 2018.

giphy.gif

The Ponzi scheme is about to be exposed.

man...

were so privileged to live in platinum era!

obama, the 1st "black" (half white) president, tried n failed to bring everybody together.

platinum, the real black man, has the aura that transcends nationalities, ethnicities n races.

hes truly once ever human being.

with him as the main star ufc will definitely be bigger than soccer

Back