War romero

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yoel is gonna clean this guy out

If Weidman manages to outwrestle rock in the first bit of their fight yoel will rag doll

Yoel will ko this guy

How poetic would it be to see Teh Gheigh Jeezuz finally get the strap against Salt-hold?

Are you predicting Rock beats Whitaker then Romero beats Rock?

People here are praising some Fidel Castro wannabe??
Pathetic.
Juice here, juice there, juice everywhere.

I'm actually a rare Rockhold fan on here but.

Yoel is my favorite UFC fighter. Hope Yoel smashes him. 2 weeks less training and he was preparing for 3 rounds instead of 5 rounds. But at his age you can't turn this opportunity down.

Just will be disappointed if he wins the first two rounds and loses the fight again

Last edited:
I'm actually a rare Rockhold fan on here but.

Yoel is my favorite UFC fighter. Hope Yoel smashed him. 2 weeks less training and he was preparing for 3 rounds instead of 5 rounds. But at his age you can't turn this opportunity down.

Just will be disappointed if he wins the first two rounds and loses the fight again

I rooted for Rockhold in all of his fights save the Vitor fight and the Jacare fight back in Strikeforce.

The only hangup I have with Romero in this fight is a Whittaker rematch as Whittakers fight defense is pretty lame. Not Yoels problem though

Yoel was offered Luke before his fight with Whittaker and said he would only accept the fight vs Luke if it was 3 rounds. He refused to fight Luke in a 5 round fight so Branch took it instead.

Yoel is taking this out of desperation.

Luke wins this and makes Yoel slow down and walks him down.

If they Are fighting, it is quite extraordinary.. Yoel has avoided Luke And turned down fights against him before.

I really don’t see how Romero could win this. He is not the smart, technical kickboxer Bisping or Vitor is, so I doubt he can catch him, And Luke will be far superior on the ground.

Weidman outwrestling Rockhold? What? That was a onesided beatsown.

Back