Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbo Pete

Real History Man
@Steel
Reaction score
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's TIME
tumblr_nl4pu6fIb61ry1rm7o1_500.gif

The War Room Awards for 2016 are officially underway!
Who deserves recognition for their outstanding, debate driving posts? Who deserves scorn and ridicule for their relentless idiocy? Who is functionally retarded but always brings the lols?
You decide!

The categories are:

• Best All Around Poster: Someone that just genuinely brings non-troll value to the war room. Makes intelligent posts, less prone to vitriolic diatribes.
  • Worst All Around Poster: Someone that needs to run full speed into the ocean and never return. Trolling is unfunny and probably should be given the boot as they are not even fun to mock.
  • Best Shit Poster: Not to be confused with Worst All Around Poster. Shitposting is an art form that not all can ever hope to achieve success at. Makes terrible posts but brings humor (intentionally or not) that we can enjoy.
  • Best Threads: Has a strong history of making threads on issues that are topical and people actually care about. Diversity of topics and relevant links provided regularly.
  • Worst Threads: Regardless of posting quality, this person just cannot seem to generate threads that anyone cares about one way or the other.
  • Best Liberal Shill and Best Conservative Hack: Posters that truly go the distance to defend at all cost anything that falls on their side of the spectrum. Sets the bar for rejecting reality or stubbornly refusing to concede a lost cause. Really puts in work.
  • Best Unassuming Moderate: Carefully toes the line between the political spectrum more closely than anyone else. May be extremely hard to pin down on any position. Something of a rarity.
  • Most Racist: Whether they know it or not, this person takes the cake for their deep seeded racial prejudice. May be in denial, may be openly proud. All shades of racism included.
  • Best Election Coverage: Award for person that specifically provided the best threads/content related to the 2016 United States Presidential election. Pluses included coverage having been over an array of content, diligent work ethic.
Dole out your opinions now and nominate worthy candidate for these prestigious awards!

Last edited:
Most informative has to go to @Arkain2K. Very enlightening and organized threads.

I'd also like to nominate him for thread Naxi of the year. God help you if you don't read the thread index!! Lol

@sodapopinski deserves some kind of award for keeping us up on the latest during the election and all the riots this year. It was much appreciated.

• Best Election Coverage: Award for person that specifically provided the best threads/content related to the 2016 United States Presidential election. Pluses included coverage having been over an array of content, diligent work ethic.
@sodapopinski hands down

I am about as neutral as it gets. I have always been that way. I am not afraid to call out either side. Its funny that half my friends call me a neo con and the other half think I am a SJW. I take that as a compliment.

That said I look forward to following this thread. There are some worthy nominees!

2/10, step your troll game up.

Just like the past 3 years the 3 best posters are Pan, JVS and Zankou.

Rod1 gives a nice NonUS perspective in regards to trade.

There are other solid posters outside of those 4 but when I see a post from those 4 I make sure to read it.

I like @Arkain2K as a TS because he posts good articles but he doesn't usually add much to the discussion outside of the article.

I gotta give a shout out to Lead for all the work he did during the election

who is this succulent fire nymph? I wish to touch myself to her tonight and would like to scream her name.
Leanna Decker

Step up your detective skills

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.