War Room Awards 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Years to you too @Bald1. I'll bend elbows with you any day of the week.

So, it's new years eve, and I didn't manage to actually compile an actual list of nominees. I'll just wuss out and mention the people I'd most likely hang out with, and booze it up with at the WR bbq. All are sharp dudes I find myself being able to chat with effortlessly, even if we disagree.
Happy new years, brother!

@Kafir-kun , yeah he doesn't drink, yeah we don't always agree, but the guy is sharp, is always up for a good chat, and is a friendly smart ass who can agree to disagree.

@irish_thug , yeah, I've had my share of run ins with LEOs in another life, but we agree on most things, and I get the feeling he's a genuinely good guy.

@glennrod , quick to anger, quick to forgive, yeah, he's into hip hop, but is a genuine guy who just wants to figure things out.

@dontsnitch , reasonable, charitable poster, sharp sharp dude

@Cubo de Sangre , I imagine him making half his posts with a grin on his face. Funnier and smarter than gets credit for. The first time we talked I was half cut in the Ashley Madison thread and he had me chasing my tail until I said fuck it. Lol

@LionExMachina , sharp cat with a generous heart. First time I noticed him was when he offered to take one of our resident anti immigrant members out to Caribana to show him a good time. Respect.

@Gandhi , more left than me, but reasonable with a great sense of humor. Willing to just shoot the shit.

@Dr J , funny, funny dude. I see eye to eye with him more than most.

@JDragon , funnier, and less on the left than most give him credit for. Also a legit smart man.

I was going to include @ehtheist, but this is a social list, and given a few drinks she'd have me spinning in circles and second guessing wtf was going on. Lol

@KnightTemplar is a funny bastage who's also nerd like many of us, and we'd need a Scotsman to demonstrate rock throwing and how to post tiny pics.

Anyway, that's my "have a beer with" list. Jack, Pan, Lead, Arkain, and many many others are posters I also like reading for various reasons. For all the shit this sub forum gets, there are tons of intelligent people here who have helped me focus my thoughts and refine my stances on various issues.

Happy new year to all of you!

So, it's new years eve, and I didn't manage to actually compile an actual list of nominees. I'll just wuss out and mention the people I'd most likely hang out with, and booze it up with at the WR bbq. All are sharp dudes I find myself being able to chat with effortlessly, even if we disagree.

@Kafir-kun , yeah he doesn't drink, yeah we don't always agree, but the guy is sharp, is always up for a good chat, and is a friendly smart ass who can agree to disagree.

@irish_thug , yeah, I've had my share of run ins with LEOs in another life, but we agree on most things, and I get the feeling he's a genuinely good guy.

@glennrod , quick to anger, quick to forgive, yeah, he's into hip hop, but is a genuine guy who just wants to figure things out.

@Cubo de Sangre , I imagine him making half his posts with a grin on his face. Funnier and smarter than gets credit for. The first time we talked I was half cut in the Ashley Madison thread and he had me chasing my tail until I said fuck it. Lol

@LionExMachina , sharp cat with a generous heart. First time I noticed him was when he offered to take one of our resident anti immigrant members out to Caribana to show him a good time. Respect.

@Gandhi , more left than me, but reasonable with a great sense of humor. Willing to just shoot the shit.

@JDragon , funnier, and less on the left than most give him credit for. Also a legit smart man.

I was going to include @ehtheist, but this is a social list, and given a few drinks she'd have me spinning in circles and second guessing wtf was going on. Lol

@KnightTemplar is a funny bastage who's also nerd like many of us, and we'd need a Scotsman to demonstrate rock throwing and how to post tiny pics.

Anyway, that's my "have a beer with" list. Jack, Pan, Lead, Arkain, and many many others are posters I also like reading for various reasons. For all the shit this sub forum gets, there are tons of intelligent people here who have helped me focus my thoughts and refine my stances on various issues.

Let's make this thing happen!

ZFC3mLJ.gif

You're one of the coolest posters here and are level-headed to boot. A compliment from you means something, and I appreciate the kind words.

You get Salma Hayek to strip for me and I'm there!
I can put Desperado and Frieda on the flat screen. That's the best I can offer.

Unfortunately. :(

Can I get in on this action? Don't drink but i'm a reliable dd and loves me some Hayek titties.

You're one of the coolest posters here and are level-headed to boot. A compliment from you means something, and I appreciate the kind words.
No shit? Thanks man!

Not bad, but the unibrow in Frida is distracting. I find myself holding a thumb up to create separation in some of her scenes.

Not bad, but the unibrow in Frida is distracting. I find myself holding a thumb up to create separation in some of her scenes.
She had eyebrows?

<mma4>

Last edited:
Much obliged, sir.
I try to keep things light most of the time. People just take themselves so seriously.

I agree. I come here mostly for the entertainment so your humor is appreciated.

Limbo Pete with his dick pics in the POTWR threads killed me.

Edit- might be confusing him with someone else. Drinking...Homer Thompson? Both funny dudes.
@HomerThompson

I laid the gauntlet, and he was a man of his word. Is there a category for most honorable?

Status
Not open for further replies.