War Room Awards 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the thread title very literally, I think 2016 deserves a "Crazy ass year" award.

Happy New Year to the War Room.

It's a bit bizarre to me that in 2017 people are still confronting Luba about whether or not he went to medical school and him working at a gas station, in a serious manner.

Happy New Year to the War Room.

It's a bit bizarre to me that in 2017 people are still confronting Luba about whether or not he went to medical school and him working at a gas station, in a serious manner.
First i've heard about a gas station

The plot thickens

There's a Trump University joke here.
Maybe I'll make a thread later in Mayberry about it, where it might actually benefit someone. Making a lengthy post here will only result in a couple people saying cool story brah.

Maybe I'll make a thread later in Mayberry about it, where it might actually benefit someone. Making a lengthy post here will only result in a couple people saying cool story brah.
By all means, make it here so I can mock you without having to get Mayberry goobers all over myself.

By all means, make it here so I can mock you without having to get Mayberry goobers all over myself.
It can be done. A person would need to test out of a lot of subjects and then overload their remaining credits.

Can I get in on this action? Don't drink but i'm a reliable dd and loves me some Hayek titties.

Hayek?

essential-hayek2.jpg

I'm well aware of what he's on about lol

I did this back around very early 2000's. I'm not saying I was the very first person to think of this, but there was literally no mention of any of this back then that I could find online. I posted about it on a number of forums, including Sherdog. It seems now there are tons of Google hits. Looks like even a recent Fox Business piece with some tool talking about his "DIY Degree" idea. I have to wonder how much of this was spawned off of my original forum posts.

Like @BAM said, most credits are earned by examination. There are a lot of ways to earn credits by testing out. I'm great at tests. I took a number of these exams as well as some self-paced online courses. I also took a number of GRE subect tests in a matter of a few months, earned years worth of credit, and satisfied the hour requirements for a number of majors. All this was also very cheap compared to earning a degree the traditional way.

I did this back around very early 2000's. I'm not saying I was the very first person to think of this, but there was literally no mention of any of this back then that I could find online. I posted about it on a number of forums, including Sherdog. It seems now there are tons of Google hits. Looks like even a recent Fox Business piece with some tool talking about his "DIY Degree" idea. I have to wonder how much of this was spawned off of my original forum posts.

Like @BAM said, most credits are earned by examination. There are a lot of ways to earn credits by testing out. I'm great at tests. I took a number of these exams as well as some self-paced online courses. I also took a number of GRE subect tests in a matter of a few months, earned years worth of credit, and satisfied the hour requirements for a number of majors. All this was also very cheap compared to earning a degree the traditional way.

Sure you did, Luba
Wink wink nudge nudge

Cheers to all. If you feel the need to shit talk or say anything else, use the war room OT sticky thread. Have a grand 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.