War Room Centrist Coalition - Roll Call!

Do you identify as a "centrist"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious as to who identifies as a centrist in the war room. Maybe you're left or right leaning but disavow the GOP or democrats because their platforms and positions don't actually support your left or right leaning stance.

At this point I am not sure how anyone that identifies as a conservative can support the GOP and Donald Trump. When did conservatism stop representing fiscal responsibility? Why are "fiscal conservatives" okay with ramping up military spending by tens of billions of dollars? Why are "social conservatives" willing to give a pass to a new york billionaire that has been a degenerate his entire life?

I am also not sure how liberals can support the democrats. They completely sold themselves out during the 2016 election and embraced radical identity politics with Hillary Clinton while shitting on Bernie who represents old school working class democratic values.

So who's a centrist? Real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: roll call!

left-right-radical-centrist-alt-centrism-when-14517515.png

tumblr_inline_ox3y76PA2b1rxfzwl_540.png

ohw5ywxwy7001.jpg

76018493.jpg

Doesn't surprise me since liberalism arises out of the female dynamic of society; the need to nurture and care for one another. Which is totally fine. Just makes sense to me that men that are hyper liberal have lower t levels.

C E N T R I S M

Indeed. I feel in today's political climate it's the only sensible position.

C E N T R I S M
I am not sure why you see that as slander. Liberals are high in openness and agreeableness, women are high in openness and agreeableness. It's just an observation I'm sorry you're so triggered by that.

There should actually be an open poll to this thread imo

I'd allow it.

I am center/right and think that Trump has done a good job in his 1st year.

You're going to get 90% of the war room in here claiming to be centrists.

I am also not sure how liberals can support the democrats. They completely sold themselves out during the 2016 election and embraced radical identity politics with Hillary Clinton while shitting on Bernie who represents old school working class democratic values.

WTF?

Sometimes, you have to stand on principle.

In a compromise between food and poison, death is the only one who profits.

I wrote in Snoopy and Charlie Brown for President/VP...

Where does this put me.

i believe in the right to do what you want. own guns, get abortions, be gay, dont bake cakes for gay people. Im slowly leaning towards universal healthcare just because our system is currently so F-d up because of Obamacare that you might as well do it at this point

Alt Center = Seeing both the right and left as a bunch of pussies who are scurred of everything like being scurred of guns, immigrants, terrorist, white men, black men, etc.

Alt Center also = not buying into the mainstream perspective or Alt-Right Perspective...You see both the liberal Media/Right Wing Media as a divisive joke.

You're Alt Center once you realize how big of fucking pussies both sides are.

Im proud to be Alt Center.

It's that damn centrism, it's so hot right now!

But to answer your question, no, I'm a gay space communist.

I_disagree_we_must_go_to_a_fully_automated_luxury__5e6466d8e77bc2391f2ad4829ab03c0d.jpg

Sometimes, you have to stand on principle.

In a compromise between food and poison, death is the only one who profits.
I couldn't agree more. That's why I'm a centrist. I vote for principles, not politicians or parties.

I am center/right and think that Trump has done a good job in his 1st year.
If he didn't dismantle the EPA and basically signal to the entire world he doesn't give a fuck about the environment, I would actually agree with you. The environment is my highest voting issue so him being a complete dumbass on that really turns me off from him.

Back