War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's raving about it. Seems musically blah to me, and I don't really get the lyrics. I like Atlanta (the show and the city) and I was a big fan of 30 Rock, plus I think the name "Childish Gambino" is funny. So I'm thinking I must be missing something.

It's not about the lyrics so much. A lot of Jim Crow imagery in it. The dancing is supposed to distract you from what's going on behind him which is the point he's making.

Notice how when he shoots the dude in the beginninf and afterwards the man is dragged off and the gun is gingerly taken?

Same after he shoots up the choir (reference to the Roof terrorist act I imagine)

Death riding the pale white horse was a really nice touch.

There are some good videos and articles out there that break it down.

The French are more tolerant of bad behavior in my experiences. I got thrown out of bars in Ontario left and right. In Montreal, they would still serve me with my head on the bar passed out. lol.

Canada is a blast. Lower drinking age. We acted like the typical American douchebags. Skipped out on a cab fare. Running through the city away from the cabbie who is yelling at us, "Fuckin Americans! Typical!"

Snap is up nice today. Was up 4% now about 2%.

I just felt like they were taking advantage of us a lot.

Overcharging our meals and even for beer from a liquor store.

Canadians can't fucking drive worth a shit

It's not about the lyrics so much. A lot of Jim Crow imagery in it. The dancing is supposed to distract you from what's going on behind him which is the point he's making.

Notice how when he shoots the dude in the beginninf and afterwards the man is dragged off and the gun is gingerly taken?

Same after he shoots up the choir (reference to the Roof terrorist act I imagine)

Cool. Wasn't paying as much attention to the video as I should have, I guess.

I was just talking about cars and was saying how Asians like Japanese make cars that last. They aren't the fanciest looking things, but they are durable. And somebody commented, "They are the choice of African Militias for a reason." lol. That is so true. When you see a war in Africa you often see guys in the back of trucks with a mounted gun. lol. Usually a Toyota. Sometimes Nissan. You never see F150.

222a869dfb07b3887dfbffb757190920.jpg

I was just talking about cars and was saying how Asians like Japanese make cars that last. They aren't the fanciest looking things, but they are durable. And somebody commented, "They are the choice of African Militias for a reason." lol. That is so true. When you see a war in Africa you often see guys in the back of trucks with a mounted gun. lol. Usually a Toyota. Sometimes Nissan. You never see F150.

222a869dfb07b3887dfbffb757190920.jpg

Nissan/Toyota's in that clip but still.

Cool. Wasn't paying as much attention to the video as I should have, I guess.

When you taste the shards of The Nexus. The ontological realm becomes apparent. The external juices overwhelm your senses as the delicious axioms engorge your dendrites. The cortex pulses and throbs violently in it's ravenous nature to wanting the quench. A feening that must be satisfied Mr Savage.

Give in to it's beauty and we can dance among the transcendent...

Your mom's house

Why regress in such a manner Mr Gregolian? You don't need to feel threatened. I am looking out for your well being. I care for your existence...

There you go Mr Agony, taste the dark flesh deep inside of you... This will marble your essence...

Hey boys, looks like we got ourselves a reader here...

fHDkdzM.jpg

I really want to throat punch people that say "Washington" as "Warshington"... especially if they fucking grew up in the goddamn state.

@Trotsky @alanb

Ssssoooooo, dumb question since you guys work in the field as well.. Defense attorney just filed a Notice of Self Defense to let the other side know that's the defense that they're going to use.....

For an Burglary 1, Assault 2, Harassment Threats to Kill case....

I'm confused. How can you claim self defense especially with that first fucking charge.

chinese netflix taking off. Vision. I have it. As Buffett and Munger said recently, Chinese stocks are a better value than American ones. I already knew that.

IQ.png

US indie film company FilmNation Entertainment has signed a three-year output deal with Chinese streaming platform iQiyi. Under the teams of the deal, iQiyi will have exclusive VOD rights to all FilmNation titles for the next three years in mainland China. “We are thrilled to have this exclusive partnership with iQiyi, China’s most exciting and innovative content streaming platform,” said FilmNation’s Robert Carney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back