War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m coming for you Woodley! What! I’m gonna smother you and keep you from hitting me! What!

Can’t believe his bullshit striking worked on RDA too.

I’m coming for you Woodley! What! I’m gonna smother you and keep you from hitting me! What!

I had a dream where I was a professional fighter, and went 2 and 0 by lay and pray.

Then I was scheduled to fight some washed up former champ like Forrest Griffondorf, and retired immediately.

It was kind of hilarious.

RDA is too small to hurt him I guess. Plus couldn't really use his kicks which are a pretty damn good weapon, but would get him taken down.

I had a dream where I was a professional fighter, and went 2 and 0 by lay and pray.

Then I was scheduled to fight some washed up former champ like Forrest Griffondorf, and retired immediately.

It was kind of hilarious.
Lol I’d retire too. That dude is prepared to die in the cage.

RDA is too small to hurt him I guess. Plus couldn't really use his kicks which are a pretty damn good weapon, but would get him taken down.
I think he got tired by the end of the 2nd. He’s in great shape and wasn’t totally gassed but enough so that his punches lost sting. You’re still right though because he landed a huge shot to open a round and cc just shook it off.

Lol I’d retire too. That dude is prepared to die in the cage.

Dude knocked out some guy who broke his arm.

I'm not stepping into the same subway car with him, let alone a cage.

Better to tell my future future grand kids, "Yeah I was a fighter... out wrestled the best of them... Girf McMoland and Harvey Pudmasterson... was scheduled for the big one vs. Forast Graffon, but then, grandpa's back acted up again... lucky him!"

Dude knocked out some guy who broke his arm.

I'm not stepping into the same subway car with him, let alone a cage.

Better to tell my future future grand kids, "Yeah I was a fighter... out wrestled the best of them... Girf McMoland and Harvey Pudmasterson... was scheduled for the big one vs. Forast Graffon, but then, grandpa's back acted up again... lucky him!"
Lol!

Ever meet him? Nice guy, surprised me how big he is.

Bobby Knuckles is so fun to watch, and Romero is so dangerous, this should be good.

Lol!

Ever meet him? Nice guy, surprised me how big he is.

Nope. He's about 6'3" or 6'4" right? And I guess he probably walks around at about 215. That's a big dude!

The only MMA fighter I have ever met was OSU heavyweight wrestler Steve "Bear" Mocco. I helped him with some calculus questions while I was visiting for a summer course. Not that I was an Ace at Calc, just was the one he asked.

He was about 6'1 or maybe 6 foot, but built like a wrecking ball. Top athletes are really impressive physically.

I used to play a lot of basketball and was a top rate shot blocker in H.S. , I remember playing against some university guys who were all on the basketball/football squads.

I was in the post, in position, and saw a rather athletic fellow barreling on a breakaway towards me and knew I had him dead to rights for a block.

I jump up (and I am very tall and still have mad "ups") and my arm is about eight inches or maybe even a foot above the rim and angled right above the ball... dude just twists somehow in midair, goes completely around me *completely* without making but the slightest of contact, and drops it past the side of the rim for a layup so easy it was like he was falling out of bed in the morning.

I was like, "wuuuuuuuuuuuut."

Can't imagine what a Lebron would be like to compete against in any sport. Better to stay in bed...

Nope. He's about 6'3" or 6'4" right? And I guess he probably walks around at about 215. That's a big dude!

The only MMA fighter I have ever met was OSU heavyweight wrestler Steve "Bear" Mocco. I helped him with some calculus questions while I was visiting for a summer course. Not that I was an Ace at Calc, just was the one he asked.

He was about 6'1 or maybe 6 foot, but built like a wrecking ball. Top athletes are really impressive physically.

I used to play a lot of basketball and was a top rate shot blocker in H.S. , I remember playing against some university guys who were all on the basketball/football squads.

I was in the post, in position, and saw a rather athletic fellow barreling on a breakaway towards me and knew I had him dead to rights for a block.

I jump up (and I am very tall and still have mad "ups") and my arm is about eight inches or maybe even a foot above the rim and angled right above the ball... dude just twists somehow in midair, goes completely around me *completely* without making but the slightest of contact, and drops it past the side of the rim for a layup so easy it was like he was falling out of bed in the morning.

I was like, "wuuuuuuuuuuuut."

Can't imagine what a Lebron would be like to compete against in any sport. Better to stay in bed...
Yeah, he’s fucking solid too but sounds like you’re probably a big guy. I just was surprised to see a mw at that size, but yeah he’s probably walking around 220 or something.

This fight is nuts. Robert's limbs are all broken, lol.

Yeah, he’s fucking solid too but sounds like you’re probably a big guy. I just was surprised to see a mw at that size, but yeah he’s probably walking around 220 or something.

I'm tall but my build is naturally slight, so I have to work to stay at around 195 to 200 range.

It is not fair, but there is something universal about that masculine respect and being above 185 pounds.

The idea seems to be subconsciously that if any cat on the street is around 200 pounds +, and things turn savage, that he can take care of himself and should not be messed with. That's a really regrettable mentality, and a lot of cultures try to stay away from it here in East Asia, but if you have the weight people's attitudes might be more negative about it if you get "too big," yet the basic respect is going to be there in some capacity.

If some dude who looks like Overreem walks into the room, other dudes are going to be chill, unless their is a gang of dudes, and even so most times trouble is avoided unless serious alcohol, women, or both are in the mix. The situations are rare when actual trouble would occur in a civilized society, even with booze and chicks, but adding some force to the physique is a natural power that some guys wear like armor. A colleague of mine is about 6'0 and 225 pounds of muscle for example, and he's a professor! Where most have the bodies of heavy readers! I'm not into it, but I can understand what they are thinking.

Have you found that to be true?

Jesus not sure how RW is even standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back