WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the nexus? And wtf is up with that guy?

...dude makes Shayo look like Ted Koppel.

It's unsettling.

...and extremely titillating.

Dude, you're fucked (literally). Run (literally).

I haven't really pursued...

tenor.gif

Whats the nexus? And wtf is up with that guy?

...dude makes Shayo look like Ted Koppel.

It's unsettling.

...and extremely titillating.
Unsettling? He's pretty much your standard opulent gay cannibal. Dime a dozen.

Went from 3 bedrooms to like 5 but having 6 people in the house. It sounds crowded but it like 900 times better than my last place.

This is good...

Sssssooooo, he's the guy that Ramstein wrote that one song about called "Mein Teil"?

"Everywhere I looked, there were piles of bodies..... and then the explosion struck!"

Dude, you're fucked (literally). Run (literally).

You better settle down. You resist your desires Mr Lead. Such a young cortex living in fear when you have the potential to usurp your shortcomings in ways never thought possible.

Yeah, I like it. There's no longer a freeway 30 feet from my back porch so it's nice and quiet.

How quiet is your new neighborhood? Can you hear your pulse?

How...did you kmow I was smooth???????

Because the nature of how your dendrites throb vibrates the manifestations of The Nexus that has always been deep inside your beautiful existence. I am merely the messenger that will awaken you Mr Salamander. Many in this thread are afraid, but there is an aspect of you that is fearless in pursuit of your abstract convictions. Join me as we become better.... as we transcend our archaic axioms.

Looks like @Imbrued Esculence will soon be welcoming another Acolyte into the gently oscilating fold

You're a part of it too Mr Pete. Your juices are becoming so flavorful. Soon we will not be able to refrain from the anticipation of what is to be presented to the masses. That will be a divine moment for us all...

You're a part of it too Mr Pete. Your juices are becoming so flavorful. Soon we will not be able to refrain from the anticipation of what is to be presented to the masses. That will be a divine moment for us all...
I eagerly await my ascension

Oh. I see.

So I guess he does eat booty then, but just not the Catholic-Halal approved booty that's on my paticular food pyramid.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...r/news-story/8fbeb16135cea846c2ce22da569df774

MICHAEL Jackson was “chemically castrated” by his father Joe according to the late star’s doctor.

Conrad Murray said Joe, who died from cancer last month, was “cruel” to his children.

“Joe Jackson was one of the worst fathers to his children in history,” Dr Murray told The Blast.

“The cruelty expressed by Michael that he experienced at the hand of his father.

“The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words.”

Dr Murray has previously claimed the Jackson family patriarch would give Michael hormone injections to stop his voice from getting deeper.

The doctor said Michael told him he was so scared of his dad he would vomit when he saw him.

-------------

Dont see a thread about this anywhere (in the mayberry) but just wanted to share.

Fucking bums me out. Was a big fan. What a fucked up life this guy had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back