WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt & Trey have always been accurate about them imo. I did the Mormon thing for a few years for the ex, oof.
<6>
That must have sucked. The things we do for the vag.

I did the Mormon thing for a few years for the ex, oof.
tenor.gif

<6>
That must have sucked. The things we do for the vag.

This would all be absolved by migrating towards The Nexus. The finality of our desires...

This would all be absolved by migrating towards The Nexus. The finality of our desires...
I don't like the name change, Senri. Imbrued Esculence just doesn't roll off the tongue.

And if we all want to become one with the Nexus, we need a lot of tongue rolling.

I don't like the name change, Senri. Imbrued Esculence just doesn't roll off the tongue.

And if we all want to become one with the Nexus, we need a lot of tongue rolling.

Don't worry Mr Homer... Change is welcome, and the identity is permanent. Be patient my beautiful tight flesh....

Sounds boring.

Quite the contrary Mr Sick... It will be your benevolence that will be secreted upon the next epoch of the collective Sapiens. The Nexus will immortalize your archaic genesis.

Here is some hope for many of us:

"Our autistic employees achieve, on average, 48% to 140% more work than their typical colleagues, depending on the roles," says James Mahoney, executive director and head of Autism at Work at Chase. "They are highly focused and less distracted by social interactions.

There's talent here that nobody's going after."

Microsoft is big on Autistic talent too.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/where-autistic-workers-thrive-140044851.html

It's true. If people stopped with all the social interaction and other lollygagging around we would all get to leave earlier.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's crazy. One of my favorite posts of my own was where I had pictures of real genocide and "white genocide." Something like this:

main-qimg-999e875fd4a1ded1772fa6caa0defb25

54565343-beautiful-multi-ethnic-family-portrait-outdoors.jpg

We know which picture triggers those guys more.

The second image should be a white woman asking her white husband to come to bed but he's too busy posting about white genocide on the internet.

The second image should be a white woman asking her white husband to come to bed but he's too busy posting about white genocide on the internet.

We must celebrate life of the flesh, the rebirth of those that will navigate the masses to the new epoch. We need to taste what's to come Mr Lead. Consume in it's delight...

He had Trump on during the election and people got mad he was laid back with Trump like all his other guests and wasn't confrontational. I don't get it. We already have Kimmel and Colbert who are more politically focused. What's wrong with having one guy who is just about entertainment regardless of party/ political leaning?

He had Trump on during the election and people got mad he was laid back with Trump like all his other guests and wasn't confrontational. I don't get it. We already have Kimmel and Colbert who are more politically focused. What's wrong with having one guy who is just about entertainment regardless of party/ political leaning?

That was like 2 years ago. Why is he attacking Fallon now?

Did I miss an interview where fallon talked about it?

I don't disagree that the books get away with shady shit, but the CFPB is absolutely horrible at governing the banking industry. Look at the TRID documents they created. The regulations are created by politicians who have no idea how things actually work.

This is why lobbying is actually important when it's done right. If government is going to regulate private business, it needs to know at least the basics of how business works.

Also: I monitor these things pretty closely and I don't really see the major books getting away with shady shit. Now if you're talking about CacaBet or ShadySportsOnline, that's a different story. But in this era, people should know better.

@Oblivian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back