WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

A lot more

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"But oh! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover!
A savage place! as holy and enchanted
As e’er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By woman wailing for her demon-lover!
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise."

― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

“Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious Count Chocula cereal.”
― Count Chocula

Let me just start off with a controversial comment...

Denzel's performance in training day is the most overrated acting job in the history of Hollywood

Do you think I support dehumanizing people who are suspected of entering the US illegally?

I think you have a strong enough aversion to the thought of America's racial demographics changing that you are willing to advocate policy that would hurt the country along other dimensions (economics, freedom, decency) and are willing to lower your standards for decency in conversation. So it would not surprise me if dehumanizing language was a tool in the kit, but I don't make an active claim that you prefer it.

Denzel's performance in training day is the most overrated acting job in the history of Hollywood
tenor.gif

I think you have a strong enough aversion to the thought of America's racial demographics changing that you are willing to advocate policy that would hurt the country along other dimensions (economics, freedom, decency) and are willing to lower your standards for decency in conversation. So it would not surprise me if dehumanizing language was a tool in the kit, but I don't make an active claim that you prefer it.

I've worked with illegals, and I've hired illegals...

They aren't much different than you or I

I don't know about Denzel's performance being overrated. Your mom deserves a acting award though. all this years acting like she loved you, no one could love a face like yours.....

Listen fucko, i'm gonna have to stop you right there and-

I don't know about Denzel's performance being overrated. Your mom deserves a acting award though. all this years acting like she loved you, no one could love a face like yours.....

Nvm

And someone challenge me...

The Rock and Stone Cold saved wrestling like Manny Pac and PBF saved boxing

One more controversial comment...

Bob Marley music is just as pleasant to listen to drunk, as if you were high

Rocky is the best sports film of all time

Hmmm. I'd say White Men Can't Jump or Bull Durham. Raging Bull is probably the most acclaimed, and it is damned good. Chariots of Fire has a couple of great moments. I bet I'm overlooking a lot. I prefer the Karate Kid to Rocky. Kingpin also deserves consideration.

giphy.gif

I dunno about that, but it's not his best performance (far from it). Maybe it's overrated in that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back