WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge: “I have decided to give you the harshest punishment allowable”
Defendant: “please be death please be death”
Judge: “Cardio”
Defendant: “Fuck”
LMAO. 200 meter bear crawls for 20 minutes. Go!

Is he the same one that counts the number of minorities in studio audiences?

LOL

I forgot about that. Yeah, and notices how black daytime soap operas are.

I found the perfect board game for you, @sub_thug.

815dmohSiKL._SL1500_.jpg

Holy shit. That sounds fucking awful.
Yeah, was doing patrols in a training environment for 10 straight days with no shower, never more than 2 hours of sleep in a night, and carrying no less than 50 pounds at any given time. Needless to say, I was cranky before the ants decided to crawl in my pants as I was lying face down in the dirt behind a tree stump. When I could tell what was happening, I got pretty pissed off. I probably didn’t stop cussing for the 5 minutes it took me to remove all the ants. For the next few days, those bites were quite itchy, and I was a grumpy man. Not one of my favorite memories.

Yeah, was doing patrols in a training environment for 10 straight days with no shower, never more than 2 hours of sleep in a night, and carrying no less than 50 pounds at any given time. Needless to say, I was cranky before the ants decided to crawl in my pants as I was lying face down in the dirt behind a tree stump. When I could tell what was happening, I got pretty pissed off. I probably didn’t stop cussing for the 5 minutes it took me to remove all the ants. For the next few days, those bites were quite itchy, and I was a grumpy man. Not one of my favorite memories.
That sounds even worse than what I was imagining.

Calamine bath time.

@Bloodworth admitting to being a troll and getting the ban hammer was pretty funny

Is he the same one that counts the number of minorities in studio audiences?

He's the dude that reads a post about.....koala bears, and immediatly goes of an anecdotal walkabout concerning the sexual provclivities of white wimmen as they relate to blacks and Africans, who in fact are all crimminal rapists, which he can confirm because he has black friends and is totally not racist.

He also bragged about making out with one his hoes while she was in labour, and how he can only get three-fourths of an erection because he wasn't circumcised, and never learned how to clean his dick, and because of that the smegma buildup fucked up his plumbing because of all the murky, oily-ass stalagmites he was stockpiling in his man-muffle from puberty to adulthood....so now his dick looks like fucking druids shillelagh thats been washed on hot...but he'll assure you:

"Chick's call it Pretty."

Last edited:
He's the dude that reads a post about.....koala bears, and immediatly goes of an anecdotal walkabout concerning the sexual provclivities of white wimmen as they relate to blacks and Africans, who in fact are all crimminal rapists, which he can confirm because he has black friends and is totally not racist.

He also bragged about making out with one his hoes while she was in labour, and how he can only get three-fourths of an erection because he wasn't circumcised, and never learned how to clean his dick, and because of that the smegma buildup fucked up his plumbing because of all the murky, oily-ass stalagmites he was stockpiling in his man-muffle from puberty to adulthood....so now his dick looks like fucking druids shillelagh thats been washed on hot...but he'll assure you:

"Chick's call it Pretty."

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Yeah, I’m just going to go insult an AB member so they kill me thanks bye

Why fear some cardio Mr Gregolian? A lubricated and moist body is a healthy body. I can help you with this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back