WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I would totally believe that. Idk why, but I would.
I think it's that people who are truly powerful are guy's that also understand going through life angry and pissed off at everyone is just a recipe for trouble.

Some of it is confidence too. Like the best bouncers are the laid back ones that laugh at super drunk people trying to pick a fight rather than obliging them.

Do you cats know about the Omega frat? Jesus it's huge. They're having a get together here and there's hundreds and there are HUNDREDS of purple omega shirts in the French Quarter right now. Apparently they all have Omega brands too.

Anyone know how to post a video from Facebook? You guys have to see this shit. I'm on Bourbon right now and the band playing is led by a violin player running tons of effects doing some old school Russian stuff but mixed with a synth and a choreographed dance party broke out.

Do you cats know about the Omega frat? Jesus it's huge. They're having a get together here and there's hundreds and there are HUNDREDS of purple omega shirts in the French Quarter right now. Apparently they all have Omega brands too.

Anyone know how to post a video from Facebook? You guys have to see this shit. I'm on Bourbon right now and the band playing is led by a violin player running tons of effects doing some old school Russian stuff but mixed with a synth and a choreographed dance party broke out.

Copy the video URL and then paste it into the media thing that you do for any other YouTube video.

And, yeah, Omegas are probably the biggest black fraternity outside of the Alphas and maybe the Kappas.

The way they all get hunched over like they've been planting rice their whole lives is the thing I don't get.
Osteoporosis and scoliosis. East Asians tend to get far less calcium in their diets than people anywhere else which might be a cause idk. But being East Asian is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis and the rate of scoliosis in Asia is like over 5x that of anywhere else.

Osteoporosis and scoliosis. East Asians tend to get far less calcium in their diets than people anywhere else which might be a cause idk. But being East Asian is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis and the rate of scoliosis in Asia is like over 5x that of anywhere else.

giphy.gif

Handling east asian in their elderly years could be troubling as the rate of broken bones sky rocketed as they aged in relation to other ethnic groups.... I used to work at a hospital...

@Quipling

37404824_1868334743227022_686418434841378816_n.jpg

37318001_10214610278783005_3339976726414360576_n.jpg

"When you realize the FedSoc guest speaker's lecture is on how contraceptive rights are 'the American slavery of the 21st century.'"

37382642_10156452249405070_5314359916641648640_n.jpg

When the dude not paying attention in class gets cold called
36988107_10100327343617888_5667017585372168192_n.jpg

And, for counselor @waiguoren, the most liked T14 law school meme of the month:
34537190_10100317225809058_8686951417816023040_n.jpg

Who doesn't? And they sure are.

giphy.gif
I went to trade school not college lol. The fact everyone in the frat is branded is hardcore as fuck.

Got offered a job as an MC at a strip club on Bourbon Street last night. I think I'm going to take it, have to audition Monday but it's $200 a night and just imagine the stories I'll have.

@Quipling

"When you realize the FedSoc guest speaker's lecture is on how contraceptive rights are 'the American slavery of the 21st century.'"
IIRC, charles murray was probably our worst fedsoc speaker. But I got all of the fried chicken I could carry out.

Omega Psi Phi, got a lot of Ques in the family. I can see how crazy it would seem if you've never been exposed to it before, but it's on an entirely different level. They take a lot of pride in their success and giving back to the community, but most importantly being a damn Que.

They might be second largest (after Alpha Phi Alpha, their rivals), but they're always going to be noticeable. You're gonna start noticing this a whole lot more.

kkKprqL.png

He's making an "Omega" with his arms. Ovince St. Preux is a Que Dawg.

Related note, I like rankings things, so I've been to Ranker a lot.

Their "worst people to ever live" list is pretty depressing/crazy.

Here is how they rank the following people:
13. Lenin
23. Fidel Castro
27. Hillary Clinton
29. Heinrich Himmler
34. Leon Trotsky
38. Karl Marx
42. Saddam Hussein
50. Benito Mussolini

How fucking stupid are goddamn people? Himmler, Hussein, and Mussolini should be so incredibly far above the rest that they're on different lists. And Marx shouldn't be on there at all.

Hillary > Himmler LOL

Omega Psi Phi, got a lot of Ques in the family. I can see how crazy it would seem if you've never been exposed to it before, but it's on an entirely different level. They take a lot of pride in their success and giving back to the community, but most importantly being a damn Que.

They might be second largest (after Alpha Phi Alpha, their rivals), but they're always going to be noticeable. You're gonna start noticing this a whole lot more.

kkKprqL.png

Yeah I saw a shit ton of that, cool people. Drank with a bunch of them last night.

Apparently every two years they meet up in NOLA or something. I was hanging out on a balcony overlooking Bourbon St and two blocks we're straight packed with Omegas.

The video I was talking about with the violin and shit? It has a bunch of Omegas dancing in it and it's been shared almost 4000 times.

I volunteer. I won't try to shame or denounce you having an account, but I will gladly pressure you to shut the fuck up about these dumb fucking bets.

I'd rather read a skin-crawling @Imbrued Esculence post about erotic asphyxiation or 2000-word novel by @JonesBones about the erratic stock price on Jamie Lee Curtis' poop yogurt that see you haggling over betting terms like an old lady arguing over the weight of deli meat.

Oh man just LOL

Good to have you back.

Oh man just LOL

Good to have you back.
No shit that's Post of the Year material right there, damn near perfection. I laugh every damn time I re-read it.

On a related note, I swear this ongoing thread is the best thing going on Sherdog these days.

Colbert's takedowns of Paul Erickson as "Pennywise without the makeup" and "a shiny egg dipped in pubes" had me rolling.

It's also hilarious that the entire world is now being made privy to the fact that Erickson was being used by a Russian spy who told her cohorts that she was repulsed by him.

"JonBenet Ramsey would have turned 23 year old today. If she hadn't been so pretty."

Is gold

saw a comment on youtube about how roy moore was getting an award "for standing up for israel in her 70th year"
some guy wrote underneath "why does he love israel, shes 55 years too old for him"
<36>

kkKprqL.png

The level of hazing in the big black fraternities is absolutely unacceptable, though. Need to leave that gangster shit behind. It's a fucking college fraternity.

Particularly the Alphas. There have been a fuck ton of law suits against the Alphas just in the MO/IL area for pretty brutally violent hazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back