WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw a comment on youtube about how roy moore was getting an award "for standing up for israel in her 70th year"
some guy wrote underneath "why does he love israel, shes 55 years too old for him"
<36>

That's gold, Jerry, gold!

No shit that's Post of the Year material right there, damn near perfection. I laugh every damn time I re-read it.

On a related note, I swear this ongoing thread is the best thing going on Sherdog these days.

Just reread and LoLd again

@Fawlty some rewards are trying to go after Jesilnik for his baby fucking jokes lol

I'm stoned and getting ready for a show so about to be drunk as well... That "if it was one post" we're they pro Anthony or anti?

Also God bless Anthony. The only thing I don't like is his influence on edgelord open mic cats.
The level of hazing in the big black fraternities is absolutely unacceptable, though. Need to leave that gangster shit behind. It's a fucking college fraternity.

Particularly the Alphas. There have been a fuck ton of law suits against the Alphas just in the MO/IL area for pretty brutally violent hazing.
My buddy Gerald commented on my video basically warning me not to get between them lol. I was talking to some of them about the brands and where they're from so went home and did some research because I was curious just how many Omegas were in town and read about their hazings and HOLY SHIT.

Just reread and LoLd again

It's priceless. I love it so much.

Also can someone tell me how to post an effing Facebook video here?

I'm stoned and getting ready for a show so about to be drunk as well... That "if it was one post" we're they pro Anthony or anti?

Also God bless Anthony. The only thing I don't like is his influence on edgelord open mic cats.

My buddy Gerald commented on my video basically warning me not to get between them lol. I was talking to some of them about the brands and where they're from so went home and did some research because I was curious just how many Omegas were in town and read about their hazings and HOLY SHIT.

It's priceless. I love it so much.

Also can someone tell me how to post an effing Facebook video here?

I very (very) rarely ever co-opt any of the "muh black culture" nonsense that racists here spew to explain how black poverty/crime is really just a character fault of people with dark skin, but I draw a rare exception with college frat boys doing that hazing shit like they're in a prison gang. They need some scared straight type intervention.

Also, I already told you how to post a facebook video. Copy the video URL and put it into the media tags.

Here's a copy and paste from a FB video I posted in another thread (plus asterisks to keep it in text): [*MEDIA=facebook]id=2177229825641829;type=video;user=NowThisNews[/MEDIA]

I very (very) rarely ever co-opt any of the "muh black culture" nonsense that racists here spew to explain how black poverty/crime is really just a character fault of people with dark skin, but I draw a rare exception with college frat boys doing that hazing shit like they're in a prison gang. They need some scared straight type intervention.

Also, I already told you how to post a facebook video. Copy the video URL and put it into the media tags.

Here's a copy and paste from a FB video I posted in another thread (plus asterisks to keep it in text): [*MEDIA=facebook]id=2177229825641829;type=video;user=NowThisNews[/MEDIA]

There are ton of successful Omegas, crazy that they're all branded and they went through that hazing. Saw a guy just drop a hundo in a breakdancers bucket.. really took the steam out of my dollar.

You see a lot of kids playing buckets on the street and I watched one kid counting out probably three hundred dollars when he was finished.

And my bad, I must have missed it. I think I'll have to do it on PC since I can't find the link on my phone.

I've just wasted 30 minutes watching Jeselnik, which turned into Hedberg, and then Giraldo, thanks to this thread.

I'm stoned and getting ready for a show so about to be drunk as well?
Dude, your life has me so rustled.

I've just wasted 30 minutes watching Jeselnik, which turned into Hedberg, and then Giraldo, thanks to this thread.

Dude, your life has me so rustled.
Why it gotta rustle ya?

I also always wanted to point out that @Zer is so funny that it infuriates me. I legit study the art of being funny like an autistic kid studying Jordan Peterson before creating a Tinder profile.

OMG I fucking give up. Here's the damn link.

Oh shit... @Trotsky with the win.

Last edited:
All the pedo jokes kinda make me miss Blooworth

Jeselnik is criminally underrated.

Had to look that up. Thought you were referring to the Mets' first-round pick this year (who I also had to look up--Jarred Kelenic). He's good, too, though.

Had to look that up. Thought you were referring to the Mets' first-round pick this year (who I also had to look up--Jarred Kelenic). He's good, too, though.

Stop trying to make baseball talk happen.

giphy.gif

Getting your face turned into mush by a green-haired queer person?

Man, I bet that alpha is feeling pretty pretty pretty beta right now.

I don't subscribe to the alpha/beta distinction for Homo Sapiens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back