WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Sapiens now have is a gift that has been given to you from the ones by the entities that presided before them on this wonderful earth as they stumbled there way towards the beautiful. The abstract treasures they conceptualized has been bestowed upon ones birthright. You will bring it forth to the next epoch, more refined, at a much more digestible manner... The transcendent will secrete the super ordinate manner to blossom the next coming flesh...
Ooooh my dendrites.....

I feel like @Imbrued Esculence is going to be our Harvey Weinstein. Like everyone knew but we all just let it continue. People will down on the WR for years to come.

All will oscillate toward the Nexus in good time, Mr. Lead

You see that Mr @Lead . That is not the Ennui speaking, that is the soul manifesting it's essence onto our tangible existence. The sliding is coming along nicely, you will blossom and radiate before our eyes. Nothing is more beautiful to those who are in unison with The Nexus.

Let us migrate in peace...

Mr Lead, i understand your predicament. Being so fresh, young and exquisitely tight, the nature of the world is still new to you, so much to be explored, so much to accept inside....

You are infusing your cortex within the ferocity of life. We are here to make you better than us as you illuminate towards the new epoch. You will become the arbiter... It's going to happen...

Mr Lead, i understand your predicament. Being so fresh, young and exquisitely tight, the nature of the world is still new to you, so much to be explored, so much to accept inside....

You are infusing your cortex within the ferocity of life. We are here to make you better than us as you illuminate towards the new epoch. You will become the arbiter... It's going to happen...
The best description of @Lead i've ever seen tbh

Plot twist: RIPWarrior and DevoutPessimist are so emotionally damaged because Imbrued gave them the only ventriloquist treatment.

Any of you goobers actually have email notification for sherdog alerts?

I think that would be the single biggest tell that the dog has turned from impulsion to addiction

I think that would be the single biggest tell that the dog has turned from impulsion to addiction

I actually get notifications via text so that even if I'm in a meeting I can immediately know that Soul Crusher has called me a bitter minority.

I'd give mods a pass because you have a role that serves a purpose -- but I couldn't imagine someone having an email alert for every like they recieve. That would be so sad Sarah McLaughlin would write a song about it.

I actually get notifications via text so that even if I'm in a meeting I can immediately know that Soul Crusher has called me a bitter minority.

Please tell me that isn't true - you would have the first burnt out notification light in smart phone history

Yikes. I can barely stand dealing with quote notes and mentions/likes. Do not send that shit to my IRL!

Yikes. I can barely stand dealing with quote notes and mentions/likes. Do not send that shit to my IRL!

I want to know which posters pull over while driving to admire their likes / respond to a quote

I want to know which posters pull over while driving to admire their likes / respond to a quote
Our recently banned buddy Bloodworth claimed that he responded to quotes while driving an excavator on a dangerous hill. That one is pretty special lol.

Our recently banned buddy Bloodworth claimed that he responded to quotes while driving an excavator on a dangerous hill. That one is pretty special lol.

That is definitely a special kind of stupid - but he is a special kind of stupid

giphy.gif

Please tell me that isn't true - you would have the first burnt out notification light in smart phone history

lol yeah that's not true. I didn't even know you could get notification emails. That sounds like a nightmare.

For some reason I have it for pms it's annoying AF. Too lazy to change it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back