WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I have it for pms it's annoying AF. Too lazy to change it....

That IS lazy

68d.gif

Gotta love how threatening massive military invasion and casualties does not violate twitter usage policy

Anybody been taking a peek at the exploits of the neural network chess program Leela?

She won a game against Stockfish. A lot of people are pooping on it (Stockfish crushed Leela in the match), but a self-taught AI...won a game against Stockfish. This is hugely, not just bigly, imo. I wish I understood the tech so I could appreciate this more.

I really don't think there's anyone in the world that I could respect less than I respect the current President of the United States.

That's crazy. Like...Milo Yiannoupoulos, Mike the Situation, Paris Hilton, Jared Fogle....all just upstanding titans of respectability next to that wrinkly old bitch.

I actually get notifications via text so that even if I'm in a meeting I can immediately know that Soul Crusher has called me a bitter minority.

Next time it goes off in a meeting you will know The Nexus calls upon you to secrete...

I'd give mods a pass because you have a role that serves a purpose -- but I couldn't imagine someone having an email alert for every like they recieve. That would be so sad Sarah McLaughlin would write a song about it.

No chance. I love alerts and being contacted by people so much that I've never owned a mobile phone.
Plenty of Mods now, so it's not like we need an "emergency response team".

I really don't think there's anyone in the world that I could respect less than I respect the current President of the United States.

That's crazy. Like...Milo Yiannoupoulos, Mike the Situation, Paris Hilton, Jared Fogle....all just upstanding titans of respectability next to that wrinkly old bitch.
Milo is a piece of shit.

This weekend BTW was the weekend of the crazies in my town.

Dude got stabbed outside a convenience store a block away from the bar I work at
Another guy in the bar NEXT to the one I work at got hit over the head with a steel barstool
22 people got arrested on Felony PC or warrants....

Ugh.

Stormy is getting divorced. Not that interesting, but I got a chuckle out of this last part from Avenatti: "She kindly asks for privacy for the sake of her family."

Her and Avenatti have spent how many months milking the exposure of dirty laundry for publicity?

This weekend BTW was the weekend of the crazies in my town.

Dude got stabbed outside a convenience store a block away from the bar I work at
Another guy in the bar NEXT to the one I work at got hit over the head with a steel barstool
22 people got arrested on Felony PC or warrants....

Ugh.
And you can't even see Mt Rainier from there. What a gyp.

And you can't even see Mt Rainier from there. What a gyp.
Mt Baker is pretty nice though:
mount-baker.jpg

Scary fact though is it's missing about 20% of it's peak from an eruption who knows how many 100 -1000s of years ago.

mt-baker-2.jpg

See how it has that like "second" peak to the left (in the second picture... in the first it's on the right)? Yeah, that used to be all mountain tying in with the part to the right but it blew it's gasket similar to Mt St Helens at some point and lost a good chunk of itself... and it like to let steam blast every once in awhile too so it's still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back