WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s exactly correct. Could be black, white, or whatever, but not Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese or Korean.
Could also be a 混血, don't forget about that possibility.

Is that the attention whore from the video? Glamour shots don't count bro. That's how they trick you. She did her best to look good in her mugshot, but you could already see a lot of the flaws come out. Just imagine if she were forced to forgo makeup.

CpzENn9UMAAjbtK.jpg

Look at that chin. She's trying to one-up Jay Leno with that thing.

I know this variety of female very well. Average looking but obsessed with attention. Finds the best cosmetic products, camera angles, photoshop gurus. Finds a niche full of incels (gamer dorks) and goes wild. She's probably made millions off of the masturbatory needs of the @Jack V Savage s of the world.
Also, it must be said, I may be detecting the beginnings of the dreaded thousand-cock stare:

Honestly, bud, I never had any reason to believe you were anything else than a normal guy, with a normal life, who just by happenstance has pretty shitty political beliefs.

But this week when you proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're firmly in incel territory.

I might have to. I wear pretty tight pants (you have to when you're short lol)

I've seen some middle of the back holsters. I'll try on a few to see what fits.

It's way too hot for me to wear a suit down here. Once fall hits I'll go back to them but it's either jeans with a tucked in polo or button up or shorts and a t right now.

There were some muggings outside my shop not too long ago ago and that dude just got popped in the head yesterday maybe a mile from work so I need something I can draw quickly.

Picking up a mossberg shockwave for the apartment.

BAT-Shock-1.jpg

I'm not THAT worried but in this city it's better safe than sorry. Especially concerning how the garbage ass NOPD can't capture one fucking killer even though they had him surrounded.
Move out of the shithole, get a real job

Is that the attention whore from the video? Glamour shots don't count bro. That's how they trick you. She did her best to look good in her mugshot, but you could already see a lot of the flaws come out. Just imagine if she were forced to forgo makeup.

CpzENn9UMAAjbtK.jpg

I know this variety of female very well. Average looking but obsessed with attention. Finds the best cosmetic products, camera angles, photoshop gurus. Finds a niche full of incels (gamer dorks) and goes wild. She's probably made millions off of the masturbatory needs of the @Jack V Savage s of the world.

I think your standards are pretty warped. That woman is objectively attractive. She has good facial symmetry etc.

Are you only attracted to East Asians?

The girl you keep posting and saying is ugly is not bad looking at all. I understand the attention whore aspect sure, there is far too many of those. Men also fall into that category online too, twitch YouTube etc.

I think your standards are pretty warped. That woman is objectively attractive. She has good facial symmetry etc.

Are you only attracted to East Asians?

The girl you keep posting and saying is ugly is not bad looking at all. I understand the attention whore aspect sure, there is far too many of those. Men also fall into that category online too, twitch YouTube etc.

She's average-looking. She conceals her many flaws with makeup and bubbly personality. Her T is too high, but nothing crazy.

Here's an example of the extreme form of what I'm talking about:

kaitlancollins.jpg

If you find "her" attractive, you might need a lobotomy.

American women have been ravaged by the pill, Hollywood, lack of fatherly influence, obesity. Some kind of hormone-altering chemicals in the food might be at work. Their average T is too high and they act like men. Eastern Europeans, Russians, East Asians so far seem not to have been badly affected.

Last edited:

CpzENn9UMAAjbtK.jpg

Yeah man, I know about makeup and camera angles, it wasn't my point though. I was expressing my puzzlement that you call a woman "mannish" who is clearly a developed female when the girl you posted as a physical ideal of the female form absolutely positively could be a young Asian boy with soft features and long hair.

Of course what a man finds attractive is quite subjective but seen in the totality of your posts it paints a peculiar picture. You seem to need for your little-boy girls to also be passive and chaste, and any women who don't fit this ideal you immediately label "whores" "riding the cock carousel". That's drifting into "don't look in my basement" territory. Any man I've every known IRL with the pre-occupation with a woman's sexual history you're expressing has been a straight creep.

Basically all this along with your clear contempt for American women is putting forth a picture of yourself as a disaffected American male who found no social and sexual success in the US to the point where your resentment drove you to move to another country.

That or you're a normal dude who's bored and posting strange shit on the internet to amuse himself, fuck I don't know.

I brought this here because it would derail the thread.

For example, Deuteronomy 21.18-21, 22.22-24, 18.20, 13.5, 17.12. That's a lot of ''putting to death'' for simple adultery, sorcery, or back-talk.
Yes, that is part of the civil laws that God gave Moses to put in place for ancient Isreal when he was building a nation. Though the penalties are too harsh for us to fathom today, it gives us a good idea of what sins God detests.

FWIW, I agree with him about fake boobs.

But you guys ragging about the boyishness of his fake gf is killing me.

Yeah man, I know about makeup and camera angles, it wasn't my point though. I was expressing my puzzlement that you call a woman "mannish" who is clearly a developed female when the girl you posted as a physical ideal of the female form absolutely positively could be a young Asian boy with soft features and long hair.

Of course what a man finds attractive is quite subjective but seen in the totality of your posts it paints a peculiar picture. You seem to need for your little-boy girls to also be passive and chaste, and any women who don't fit this ideal you immediately label "whores" "riding the cock carousel". That's drifting into "don't look in my basement" territory. Any man I've every known IRL with the pre-occupation with a woman's sexual history you're expressing has been a straight creep.

Basically all this along with your clear contempt for American women is putting forth a picture of yourself as a disaffected American male who found no social and sexual success in the US to the point where your resentment drove you to move to another country.

"YOU don't want ME? Psssssssssh. Good luck on the marriage market, pointed elbowed Jezebel!!!"

I brought this here because it would derail the thread.

Yes, that is part of the civil laws that God gave Moses to put in place for ancient Isreal when he was building a nation. Though the penalties are too harsh for us to fathom today, it gives us a good idea of what sins God detests.

Yeah, it was a civil code. But then in Matthew 22:35-40, when asked what was the great commandment, Jesus responded that it was to love god with your heart, soul, and mind, and your neighbour as yourself. Upon this you were to hang the entirety of the law. This was meant to demonstrate the impossibility of following any kind of civil code leading to salvation. He justifies his presence with these verses. Christianity is not an adherence to a civil code as, say, Judaism, or Islam is: it's repentance and acceptance of Christ.

You guys really need to make up your mind about whether you want your own little Sharia or not, or whether Jesus had it right: there's a new covenant, and all that stoning people for talking back and brewing potions is void.

I got a heavy infraction for replying to a question in a thread, so I'm bringing it here Squarechoke. Sorry bud.

What's the criteria for when you can just say "fuck that" to god's laws and when you have to obey, from a Christian perspective? I of course think it's pretty obvious that Christians just change with society as secular philosophy changes it, but t's interesting to hear with what reasons you excuse yourself before your god, who's supposedly all-knowing, loving and wise (ergo he's not going to be wrong, if you believe that).

To quote you, You can say "f that" if you want to God. But it's useless to do. I'm not sure I'm understanding your question well, so let me know.

I think Christians have changed with society. It happens to various degrees. Even myself. But God calls us to be Holy, not of this world and be set apart. Obviously we all fall very short of that, myself included.

could be a young Asian boy with soft features and long hair.
Get your eyes checked.
passive and chaste, and any women who don't fit this ideal you immediately label "whores" "riding the cock carousel".
I look for feminine features in females. That means: more passive than aggressive, loving, caring, supportive. I will leave the battle-sluts and the lawyer-cunts to you. I grew up in the DC area so I'm VERY familiar with their kind. There are more than two types of women, BTW. It's not a dichotomy between chaste housewifes and androgynous manjaws.

Do you know who Jay Cutler is? I watched his 10-minute food VLOG. His girlfriend appears. She appears very feminine and reminded me of the many females I have encountered in Asia. The sexual marketplace in the US is so distorted that the high-quality women are almost all reserved for top performers. Many American men haven't even been exposed to a real woman.

That's drifting into "don't look in my basement" territory. Any man I've every known IRL with the pre-occupation with a woman's sexual history you're expressing has been a straight creep.

That's more propaganda affecting your thinking. Somewhere along the line you were told that being attracted to nubile, effeminate, marriageable young women is "creepy". Look yourself in the mirror.

Also, you're strawmanning me on being pre-occupied with a woman's sexual history. I'm a taken man, I don't care what women want to do. I do avoid females that have the thousand-cock stare. You'd better do the same, or you're setting yourself up for trouble.

Elijah+Wood+Sasha+Grey+El+Hormiguero+LNvQ4U1WYKMl.jpg

I have no contempt for American women. I just call it as I see it.

Yeah, it was a civil code. But then in Matthew 22:35-40, when asked what was the great commandment, Jesus responded that it was to love god with your heart, soul, and mind, and your neighbour as yourself. Upon this you were to hang the entirety of the law. This was meant to demonstrate the impossibility of following any kind of civil code leading to salvation. He justifies his presence with these verses. Christianity is not an adherence to a civil code as, say, Judaism, or Islam is: it's repentance and acceptance of Christ.

You guys really need to make up your mind about whether you want your own little Sharia or not, or whether Jesus had it right: there's a new covenant, and all that stoning people for talking back and brewing potions is void.
What makes you think I want Sharia? Do you know I was arguing for a lesbian Malaysian couple from getting caned the other day. And 2 guys were sympathizing with Islamic sharia for beating these lesbians.

Who is stoning people? Don't confuse arguments and debates for stoning people. Bring up my quotes if you want.

Sorry rip, there's way more interesting shit than christian apologetics happening in hurr.

That or you're a normal dude who's bored and posting strange shit on the internet to amuse himself, fuck I don't know.

If you've ever stumbled onto sites like this: http://www.returnofkings.com/, you'll see that wai's seemingly odd positions are commonly held in the loser community.

I got a heavy infraction for replying to a question in a thread, so I'm bringing it here Squarechoke. Sorry bud.

To quote you, You can say "f that" if you want to God. But it's useless to do. I'm not sure I'm understanding your question well, so let me know.

I think Christians have changed with society. It happens to various degrees. Even myself. But God calls us to be Holy, not of this world and be set apart. Obviously we all fall very short of that, myself included.

You said that god had made the laws for the death penalty, and you also said that you thought it was an area where you think countries can decide for themselves. I was wondering how you make that distinction as a Christian, especially since god is supposed to be all-knowing and wise. I mean there's a difference between falling short of living up to something and to just not care to try. Most of the western nations have abolished the death penalty, all of them have abolished slavery (which is also fine according to the Old Testament), etc. The western nations separate church and state, but that doesn't change the moral views of people and I'm genuinely curious as to how the Christians (or well, you in this particular case, as no one speaks for everyone) view the act of ignoring the rules god has set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back