WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially cosigning @Fawlty's conspiracy theory that ripskater is a mod-commissioned troll.

They said you're welcome.

Very good manners Mr. Lead... All the more imperative that your process of marination go unimpeded.

When you give $10 to a guy asking for money in a Walgreen's parking lot and he gives you his mix tape and it's actually pretty damn good

tenor.gif

You guys should just post and have fun. Don't get involved.

Mr. Trotsky has been throbbing for quite some time these past few weeks. You can't taste something that oscillates in such a volatile manner, He is too tight, the flesh must relax a bit so that the marination can truly penetrate the tangible existence to purify the juices. Once the relaxation takes effect, the gaping becomes apparent and welcoming to receive the fusion that is necessary for the sprouting to take place.

Just be patient Mr. Sketch. You will taste in due time, don't salivate per-emptively, those fluids must be saved for the ingestion...

Mr. Trotsky has been throbbing for quite some time these past few weeks. You can't taste something that oscillates in such a volatile manner, He is too tight, the flesh must relax a bit so that the marination can truly penetrate the tangible existence to purify the juices. Once the relaxation takes effect, the gaping becomes apparent and welcoming to receive the fusion that is necessary for the sprouting to take place.

Just be patient Mr. Sketch. You will taste in due time, don't salivate per-emptively, those fluids must be saved for the ingestion...

Hyyzelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelspspspspspspspsofffffffa

Sorry about that. A bleep in the Nexus. He can marinate all he wants, you can even present the sauces for the BBQ but in the end the flesh is too tight. We need him to be more like Veal. He moves too much, the muscles can't weaken for the marination... Let him graze from confinement, let the taste of his cortex spill over into his transcendence....

Your poetry can be better... You must secrete...

I've been thinking about with AI, how forum bots eventually will be a thing. Obviously that could be a problem with external forces using them but it actually could be a decent idea for the management of the forum itself. Like after a poster has 10k posts, you easily could make a bot of that poster and just let it free. You would be a good example. It would be trained to stalk certain posters and once in awhile say lines like this. It would be hilarious to have. You could have some with media personalities as well. Like a Mr. T bot. The ideas are endless.

Did anyone watch the HBO show Barry? I think that might be my second favorite show aside from Ozark right now.

I walk down Bourbon Street every night on my way home and I have to say... Girls were flashing like a strobe light lol.

I've been thinking about with AI, how forum bots eventually will be a thing. Obviously that could be a problem with external forces using them but it actually could be a decent idea for the management of the forum itself. Like after a poster has 10k posts, you easily could make a bot of that poster and just let it free. You would be a good example. It would be trained to stalk certain posters and once in awhile say lines like this. It would be hilarious to have. You could have some with media personalities as well. Like a Mr. T bot. The ideas are endless.

You are meant to spurt the fluids of The Nexus onto the masses Mr. Lead. Your creative endeavour is indicative of your pathways pursuit towards inserting your will inside all of us. It's wonderful that you are yearning to manifest the rise of following epoch. Everyone would be palatable...

Did anyone watch the HBO show Barry? I think that might be my second favorite show aside from Ozark right now.

The second season should be out soon right?

You are meant to spurt the fluids of The Nexus onto the masses Mr. Lead. Your creative endeavour is indicative of your pathways pursuit towards inserting your will inside all of us. It's wonderful that you are yearning to manifest the rise of following epoch. Everyone would be palatable...

Yea, it would say something like that as a reply too. I think it would be possible to have one. Im worried the internet soon will become harder to navigate in the sense you won't know if you are talking to a person or a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back