WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's in a weird spot on that. Once you have posted a faked gf picture but not followed it up with "haha of course she's not really my gf, I fooled you!" because the people you're trying to do that to have been around that block a few times and refused to facilitate that sort of exchange, it puts you in the awkward position of definitely appearing to have tried to pass off a fake gf on the internet, and no explanation will suffice. But on top of that, people don't even care enough to bust you. There's just no move you can make in that spot. You have to kind of sit there and feel really awkward.

Whoa, do you and @Limbo Pete think he was really trying to convince us that was his gf?

I actually gave @waiguoren a greater benefit of the doubt. You asked him if he had a girlfriend, and I presumed that him posting that picture was a sort of "no, but this is the type of girl I'd like to get with."

I was giving him shit because of the weirdo incel diatribe that followed re women being more pure and loyal and shit.

Last edited:
Whoa, do you and @Limbo Pete think he was really trying to convince us that was his gf?

I actually gave @waiguoren a greater benefit of the doubt. You asked him if he had a girlfriend, and I was presumed that him posting that picture was a sort of "no, but this is the type of girl I'd like to get with."

I was giving him shit because of the weirdo incel diatribe that followed re women being more pure and loyal and shit.
I think he was leaning on an implication but got trapped because he didn't explain himself. Which is cool, it just means we get to pick on him more.

weirdo incel diatribe that followed re women being more pure and loyal and shit.

All men love loyal, non-surgically impaired, non-drug using, chaste, healthy girls from good families. Most American man can't find those anymore, so they settle for imitation or worse.

East Asia continues to grow stronger relative to other regions and its previous status. The widespread belief in traditional values---including appreciation for the type of female described above---is a big part of the reason for that.

I never claimed she was my girlfriend, you muttonhead. I wanted to show @Jack V Savage what a real woman looks like. I was somewhat surprised to see him lusting after a mannish face painter with fake tits.

I must have missed it. Who is the mannish facepainter that @Jack V Savage likes?

I personally think insulting what/who a person is attracted to is one of the lowest, sleaziest, and most pathetic things one can do. People like what they like and love what they love. I'm not implying that you're doing that here, but it's just what came to mind.

All men love loyal, non-surgically impaired, non-drug using, chaste, healthy girls from good families. Most American man can't find those anymore, so they settle for imitation or worse.

Do you at least realize that this nostalgia for when women were "chaste and loyal" is most prevalent in young men who get depressed that they can't get attractive women, that those attractive women have sex with other men, and that worry that if they get an attractive woman they will cheat on or leave them?

It's basically a nostalgia for when women were property and were held to standards that deny personal or moral flaws or characteristics.

East Asia continues to grow stronger relative to other regions and its previous status. The widespread belief in traditional values---including appreciation for the type of female described above---is a big part of the reason for that.
There's that word "chaste" again

Speaking of anger in the forums, does anyone remember this thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...t-2-assange-internet-shut-off.3372029/page-24

It was so strange to me that people were losing their shit over a simple, polite request (basically, "what specifically should I look at?").

@Cubo de Sangre, @LogicalInsanity, @theBLADE1

Maybe it was just campaign madness?

@Greoric 's illiberal tendencies on full display on the page you linked to:

"Why would you want democracy to prevail? The end game for democracies is always the bankruptcy of the benefactors."

That is in no uncertain terms an ode to feudalism.

How does anyone stand Omarosa, let alone take her seriously? I couldn't even get through a couple minutes of her interview with Trevor Noah. Just a very grating, annoying person.

She's kind of hot though, in an evil, somewhat masculine way.

I must have missed it. Who is the mannish facepainter that @Jack V Savage likes?

Some attention whore with a Youtube channel.

I personally think insulting what/who a person is attracted to is one of the lowest, sleaziest, and most pathetic things one can do.
That's fair. I temporarily lowered my standard of discourse in order to attempt to irritate him. He's pussed out of a couple bets and needed a boot to the ass.

People like what they like and love what they love. I'm not implying that you're doing that here, but it's just what came to mind.

Yeah, some dudes marry cartoon characters. We should discourage that type of nonsense. On the flip side, we should be encouraging females to get educated and steer cheer of whoredom in its many forms.

Do you at least realize that this nostalgia for when women were "chaste and loyal" is most prevalent in young men who get depressed that they can't get attractive women, that those attractive women have sex with other men, and that worry that if they get an attractive woman they will cheat on or leave them?

Excuse-making for promiscuous and disloyal women is most prevalent among men who shacked up with a slut and would like to tell themselves it's ok because their woman is "liberated" and "cosmopolitan".

I don't need to have nostalgia. Over here, I'm surrounded by women who have a more traditional world-view and it's great.

This is among the most outlandish falsehoods I've ever seen you post. We're on track for 400,000 apprehensions of illegal aliens this year. No one knows how many illegal crossings there are each year, but it's certain to be in the millions. You nevertheless use the term "dried up". You aren't arguing in good faith.

Your claim that it's "certain to be in the millions" is ridiculous. Best estimates are that we apprehend a solid majority of attempted crossings now (even as the number of apprehensions has drastically fallen from its peak of over 1.6 million, the success rate of attempted crossers has fallen). It's precisely the stunning success that the U.S. has had over the past decade at addressing the former problem that has dishonest ethnonationalists using strange anecdotes of random exceptions to make their case rather than data.

Big mistake 1: Persisting in spreading a claim that cannot be demonstrated. It's wrong to assume we have a high-quality data set on the number of illegal immigrants living in the USA. We only have estimates and they vary widely. The residual method is fatally flawed, as I'm sure you would acknowledge.

They don't vary that much, and your approach of assuming that uncertainty means that estimates are too low rather than too high is common among bullshitters.

Big mistake 2: (the same mistake you made with apprehensions/crossings) The rate of change of a quantity must be distinguished from the quantity itself. Imagine that health insurance premiums were to fall by 1% each year for the eight years of the Trump presidency. Some Trumptard might claim that this proves that health care premiums have ceased to be a problem. You would rightly call out his bullshit. You should do the same here but you won't. I wonder why.

I would call that incredible success at addressing the issue and look to continue it. But you're avoiding the reason it's significant--as problems vary in intensity, the tradeoffs change given that we have limited resources to deal with all problems in the world, and thus our priorities change.

False. I am not a Trump supporter. I did not vote for Trump and I oppose many of his actions, such as his bellicosity toward Russia, his support of increased military spending and his willingness to sign the last omnibus spending bill without insisting on the inclusion of funding for a border wall.

LOL at bellicosity toward Russia. You know that that is just trolling (and I've seen Trump supporters be trotted out by the GOP and forced to make that case on cable news, usually with some degree of embarrassment). And generally, you play this game a lot--trying to distance yourself from the more-vulgar Trump supporters while shamelessly defending him.

I don't find Miller vile. That's merely a value judgment on your part. Yes, I like Kobach.

There you go. You don't find Miller to be vile, and you admit to liking Kobach. Case closed.

Unlike me, you don't speak/read/write any East Asian languages and you haven't lived in a majority Asian nation for any significant length of time. That was my point. You've spent most of your life in the USA and that affects your perception. To be sure, there is no objective truth about what is attractive. Nevertheless, most men who spend significant time in Asia end up changing their perceptions.

I have lived in a place that you could call plurality Asian for a significant length of time.

That's fair. I temporarily lowered my standard of discourse in order to attempt to irritate him. He's pussed out of a couple bets and needed a boot to the ass.

I edited my post and that came off as stricter than it should have. What you said may have been kind of dickish, but what I was meaning to refer to as supremely sleazy and pathetic is when it's done in an IRL setting, like making fun of a guy for a girl he slept with or likes or is dating, because that girl is less than model-esque (especially if the guy himself is not a stunner). I was blessed with being a better-than-average-looking person, but even in my youth I had a bleeding heart for when my less-handsome friends would get with an equally attractive women and then the rest of my friends would make fun of him. I would imagine that a lot of potential happy relationships have been nipped in the bud that way.

Idk, I don't know that it's ever okay to make fun of a person for the way they look.

Excuse-making for promiscuous and disloyal women is most prevalent among men who shacked up with a slut and would like to tell themselves it's ok because their woman is "liberated" and "cosmopolitan".

Do you really think that it is? Have you ever known men to be ashamed of the fact that they slept with slutty women?

I don't need to have nostalgia. Over here, I'm surrounded by women who have a more traditional world-view and it's great.

So, you're reveling in being surrounded by women who have fewer rights, less autonomy, and are ignorant to liberal societies outside their own? Charming.

Again, it's an ode to when women could be controlled as property. It's an expression of sexual insecurity on the part of the man. That's why you don't see any tall, handsome studs wringing their hands about how women have too much sex, debase themselves, and show too much skin.

Wait, the girl talking? With the glasses and white top?

That's not even controversial. She's a pretty girl. Probably would be without the makeup as well. I hate that Northeastern Italian accent though.

I edited my post and that came off as stricter than it should have. What you said may have been kind of dickish, but what I was meaning to refer to as supremely sleazy and pathetic is when it's done in an IRL setting, like making fun of a guy for a girl he slept with or likes or is dating, because that girl is less than model-esque (especially if the guy himself is not a stunner). I was blessed with being a better-than-average-looking person, but even in my youth I had a bleeding heart for when my less-handsome friends would get with an equally attractive women and then the rest of my friends would make fun of him. I would imagine that a lot of potential happy relationships have been nipped in the bud that way.

Idk, I don't know that it's ever okay to make fun of a person for the way they look.

I'm kind of a stunner myself, but I've at least hooked up with women that ranged from 2 to 10. The worst was when I was an overnight board operator for a right-wing talk radio station, and a women called in and sounded really hot and was really flirtatious. It was basically a done deal before we met, and then I was too worried about hurting her feelings to change my mind when I showed up at her door after work. There was no repeat performance, and I learned an important lesson, but I took my medicine, and gave her a great time.

Some attention whore with a Youtube channel.

Yeah, some dudes marry cartoon characters. We should discourage that type of nonsense. On the flip side, we should be encouraging females to get educated and steer cheer of whoredom in its many forms.

I'm sensing some hostility toward the, eh, fairer sex here lmao

I'm kind of a stunner myself, but I've at least hooked up with women that ranged from 2 to 10. The worst was when I was an overnight board operator for a right-wing talk radio station, and a women called in and sounded really hot and was really flirtatious. It was basically a done deal before we met, and then I was too worried about hurting her feelings to change my mind when I showed up at her door after work. There was no repeat performance, and I learned an important lesson, but I took my medicine, and gave her a great time.

See, I'm very proud of the notches on my bedpost, some more than others, but I'm perfectly willing to admit that I've slept with less than model-esque women and I've never been ashamed to account for all my trips around the block. The only caveat is that I would usually have some moral anxiety (or maybe masculine anxiety?) about it the day after, though. But that could also be due to both coming from a religious upbringing and having a big and sensitive ego in my youth.

I think the 1-10 scale is problematic as well and most guys have about a 2-pt added value for their own partners and a negative-2-pt added value for their friends'. But, even being self-critical, I'd like to think my average would pan out to 7.0+ to most people. But who knows.

I think most men who are not insecure will admit that, after a few drinks, they could get a boner off of about 90% of the women in the world of their age. And the ones who legitimately don't/can't probably just have shitty libido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back