WAR ROOM LOUNGE V15: Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
why am I at a beekeeper meeting ffs life is twists and turns I don't even

Y'all don't even know these are some straight g from the underground motherfuckers

Denmark is a distant fourth on account of the fact that their language sounds like a sea lion that's just come from the dentist.

LOL, this killed me.

I tend to think of Denmark as like the UK of Northern Europe. Or the Argentina of Northern Europe.

Moving to Finland was a bit of a trip for me. It was like a second home to which you've never been before, if you've ever had such an experience. So naturally I'm quite biased. In a cultural dick measuring contest they will come up short because all (or at least a lot) of their great cultural icons were swedish speaking: Tove Jansson, Jean Sibelius, Lars Ahlfors, Johan Runeberg, and even Rolf Nevanlinna is originally of Swedish stock, though now they are, and I think by that time they were, Fennomans (I took a class that was taught by his grandson, incidentally). They do have some true blue Finns to write home about, though: Einojuhani Rautavaara is the only composer after Prokofiev that I give any kind of a shit about.

Norway probably takes it in terms of all time greats: they had Abel, Grieg, and now Magnus the destroyer. That's a lot of big swinging dicks for about 4.5 million people. So I'd put it

Norway
Finland (because Fuck Sweden)
Sweden

Denmark

"Moving to Finland"? So you were born somewhere else?

To remove the one in your bonnet?
tenor.gif

I deal with a lot of international tourists, the Scottish are consistently awesome. Germans and the French are consistently hard to deal with.

New Yorkers tend to be god awful from what I've noticed.

People from the Midwest tend to be racist without knowing they're racist lol.

People from Texas think that praying for the "cripple" hustling money on Bourbon St and making him stand is an act of God lol

I deal with a lot of international tourists, the Scottish are consistently awesome. Germans and the French are consistently hard to deal with.

New Yorkers tend to be god awful from what I've noticed.

People from the Midwest tend to be racist without knowing they're racist lol.

People from Texas think that praying for the "cripple" hustling money on Bourbon St and making him stand is an act of God lol

What about folks from Florida?

Well, some people are into that you judgmental bigot fuckface! :p

My musical tastes are jacked up I think partly from me trying to rebel against my parents a bit (had to grow up hearing basically only like Neil Diamond, Beatles, and fucking ABBA and shit) as well as learning classical piano.

My music taste is pretty weird. Here's a band I really like, and they top out as far as the weirdness of their musical style.

That actually isn't bad at all.

It has an interesting story meshed with the project that reminds me of something Neil Gaimen would write.

I actually had you pegged as a Mr. Bungle enthusiast.

Lizards all over the place lol
I went to Belize a couple years back and lemme tell you, that place is absolutely swarming with lizards. Got a great pic of myself covered in about 20 iguanas.

I went to Belize a couple years back and lemme tell you, that place is absolutely swarming with lizards. Got a great pic of myself covered in about 20 iguanas.
Do they eat iguanas there and did you try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back