WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.

baf447cef6129662124bc657e707a60b.gif

The reason people don’t believe you are Jewish is because you seem to keep on perpetuating the same types of conspiracy theories that have been used as excuses to persecute Jewish People all over the world since the days of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and before.
Whoa, thats not the only reason

I don't remember WandyWiolentFan, who AbiG is according to Mick, being a Jew. I could be misremembering, I guess. Maybe there's a grandfather somewhere in the mix? Pretty sad to see him devolve into spreading antisemitic Russian propaganda, but it do. RT is going pretty hard against the Jews today.

I don't remember WandyWiolentFan, who AbiG is according to Mick, being a Jew. I could be misremembering, I guess. Maybe there's a grandfather somewhere in the mix? Pretty sad to see him devolve into spreading antisemitic Russian propaganda, but it do. RT is going pretty hard against the Jews today.
abig being wiolent would be pretty surprising

Edit: my reasoning was based on believing I knew wiolent's actual current account, but that actually has been banned

Last edited:
abig being wiolent would be pretty surprising
They push the same conspiracies and he didn't deny it when confronted. The style is a bit different than I remember though, with the huge godawful-colored walls of text.

They push the same conspiracies and he didn't deny it when confronted. The style is a bit different than I remember though, with the huge godawful-colored walls of text.
Yeah, my belief was based on my impression that blackhelicopters was wandywiolent's new alt. But nothing stopping him from having two, I guess. Also, blackhelicopters has been banned, so . . .?

Dude those are 24k gold post, you can take them to your landlord and pay your rent with just one of them.

I think a fair description of them would be "nothing but a partisan weenis pounding fest."

But it do

Looks like NakamuraNutShot got the boot. How long before he's back ?

Tommorow morning, as long as he doesn't get stuck in traffic.

wandy was one of the guys non stop blackfacing tbck with shrimpinainteasy. Hated Israel, otherwise so different.

I am a Jewish female... deal with it.

The technical term for that is Shebrew.

NakamuraNutShot, gassius clay, Tim Watters, Maga, Pessimystic, Hognoxious, yaddayaddayadda. They could all be the same poster as far as I' concerned. All have July-September 2018 join dates, all exclusively post in the War Room, all are obvious trolls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back