WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am Lord Coke and as Lord Coke I am new to the war room. I just wanted to introduce myself. Hello.

Hi I am Lord Coke and as Lord Coke I am new to the war room. I just wanted to introduce myself. Hello.
Nice to meet you bud. Are you a gun toting neocon, or a tree hugging lib?

You're going to fit right in. Last question

#MAGA or #RESIST

This is the most important question you will ever answer so choose wisely
#MAGA
There are things I disagree with but overall he is better than Hillary and that is what #resist would have gotten us

lol

You're still gonna have to try to explain that rancid War Machine post publicly some day. Sucks to be you, that was a bad one.

Pepsi > Coke

I think we need a thread to settle this debate tbh

lol

You're still gonna have to try to explain that rancid War Machine post publicly some day. Sucks to be you, that was a bad one.

It wasn't that. After I won the big gun case and was all over the news I realized it was time to be somebody else.

It wasn't that. After I won the big gun case and was all over the news I realized it was time to be somebody else.
I figured it was related to something like that, only surprised it took you this long to change it.

I mean, uh, welcome to the WR Lord Coke! Alan who? Never heard of him!

I figured it was related to something like that, only surprised it took you this long to change it.

I mean, uh, welcome to the WR Lord Coke! Alan who? Never heard of him!

And that is exactly the attitude all of the war room should have. @Rod1 was the one who got me thinking to do it.

I'll give this a couple months and this Ill change my AV after that whoever that last guy was will be just a pleasant memory.

Last edited:
So, uh, Penn v. Hall? How bout that?

What's funny is a seriously googled a week before they announced this whether Hall had a fight scheduled and where he had been since the Maynard fight. I like the match up and Hall seems to think he can't get any decently ranked opponents now so he probably is happy with facing a legend instead.

Pepsi > Coke

I think we need a thread to settle this debate tbh
coke-vs-pepsi_o_571950.jpg

What's funny is a seriously googled a week before they announced this whether Hall had a fight scheduled and where he had been since the Maynard fight. I like the match up and Hall seems to think he can't get any decently ranked opponents now so he probably is happy with facing a legend instead.
Seems like Maynard fell off hard. He had won 8 fights in a row in the toughest division going into that first title fight with Edgar, since then he's lost twice as many fights as he's won.

Seems like Maynard fell off hard. He had won 8 fights in a row in the toughest division going into that first title fight with Edgar, since then he's lost twice as many fights as he's won.

Yea, but that's true about a lot of contenders who got to the top and lost. Look at some of GSPs opponents. Dan Hardy fell way apart afterwards. I think Maynard was way too one dimensional to stay on top in that division. Good wrestling but never added much more. He rocked Edgar twice but I don't see him as too good a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back