WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concurred. Was almost gonna nominate it for the Sherdog Movie Club but reasons.

Agreed again. Dude had a real talent for gore. Hard to describe the disappointment of going to see Heavenly Creatures after absolutely loving Bad Taste and Braindead. Redeemed himself with The Frighteners. Totally underrated flick and totally back in the right direction. Then next thing I know he's doing Lord of the fucking Rings. Quite the career.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine someone with talent so versatile that they can do such a bang up job of over the top splatterhouse b-movies, and then turn to drama like Heavenly Creatures and also do a remarkable job of high fantasy like LOTR.

Lmao. Have a pancake and shut the fuck up. I've been all over Europe

Why? Because you dont like what I am saying? Of because of the fact that Holland is a small insignificant country for you?

Why? Because you dont like what I am saying? Of because of the fact that Holland is a small insignificant country for you?

You're talking shit about American culture(s) and you live in Holland. Stop acting like you're from somewhere interesting. At least Americans know not to make shoes out of wood.

You're talking shit about American culture(s) and you live in Holland. Stop acting like you're from somewhere interesting. At least Americans know not to make shoes out of wood.

So your legal system, your infrastructurele, prison system etc are a culture? You must be the sharpest tool in the shed

Yes we invented wooden shoes in I believe the 1500’s... dont know What that has to do with anything, but no worries... almost nobody wears them anymore (which you must have noticed smoking our weed and fucking our whores in the red light district)

Yeah, it's hard to imagine someone with talent so versatile that they can do such a bang up job of over the top splatterhouse b-movies, and then turn to drama like Heavenly Creatures and also do a remarkable job of high fantasy like LOTR.

Helluva talented dude. He must have a wicked sense of humor.

As much as I didn't enjoy Heavenly Creatures, the imagination shown in it (coupled with the costume design and special effects of his other work) gave me confidence in saying he'd do a great job with LOTR.

Helluva talented dude. He must have a wicked sense of humor.

As much as I didn't enjoy Heavenly Creatures, the imagination shown in it (coupled with the costume design and special effects of his other work) gave me confidence in saying he'd do a great job with LOTR.

I've never seen Heavenly Creatures. The historical case was interesting and famous in NZ, but not really my sort of film.

I've never seen Heavenly Creatures. The historical case was interesting and famous in NZ, but not really my sort of film.

Yeah, young girl relationship stuff isn't my cup of tea either. Had no clue what I was getting into though. I nominated it for the movie club one week just to force myself to give it another chance if it won. Thankfully it didn't. :D

Lol fuck the Netherlands.

Haha you peolple... but you are still welcome to visit to check and it out for yourself. Seems like most actually like it.

But I understand that is difficult for Some to leave their their own state

Its capeshit, don't overthink it.

The Komodo Dragon is related to an extinct lizard known as the Megalania which went extinct about 50,000 years ago. It lived in Australia and its thought that the first aboriginals to Australia might not only have lived alongside them but might've also contributed to their extinction
1200px-Extant_Monitor_lizards-Megalania_SIZE.png

Imagine having to fight something like that with a spear.
Well the spear should have like +50 accu and +50 crit

Haha you peolple... but you are still welcome to visit to check and it out for yourself. Seems like most actually like it.

I’ve been there. Weed, prostitution and miniature cities don’t interest me all that much.

Islam loves it.

True, by siding unconditional with the US in all those recent unnecessary wars a lot of people hate us too..

No that's just Islam doing what Islam has done for centuries.

How progressive do you have to be to let in people that hate you, your country, want revenge and want to dominate your country with Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back