WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islam loves it.
Bu bu but Izlum!

This thread is not about abrahamic desert religions, it's about a couple of fatties who murdered a father, and husband, in order to protect a dumpster.

We get it, you are obsessed with minorities, diversity, and progress. Plese stahp!

<You11>

Bu bu but Izlum!

This thread is not about abrahamic desert religions, it's about a couple of fatties who murdered a father, and husband, in order to protect a dumpster.

We get it, you are obsessed with minorities, diversity, and progress. Plese stahp!

<You11>
<TrumpWrong1>

Thread was already about the Netherlands before I joined the party. The Sharia for the Netherlands pic had to be done.

bork1}

Smoked pork loin turned out great! Used a brine of water, salt, brown sugar, and bay leaf. Salt & pepper rub. Started it off on the smoke setting for an hour to hopefully get a slower, smokier cook. Then bumped it up to 225 for an hour. Then finished it off on 250 for 30-40 minutes. So juicy. Not much of a sear, but hardly an issue.

Just threw more beef jerky on too.

<GinJuice>

Bu bu but Izlum!

<You11>

Lol @ you of all people accusing others of being obsessed with minorities and “diversity”. Why don’t you throw in some of your token anti white racism to top it all off shitbag.

Lol @ you of all people accusing others of being obsessed with minorities and “diversity”. Why don’t you throw in some of your token anti white racism to top it all off shitbag.
Completely false. Also, why are you so angry? Having a hard time finding Polar bears to fuck?

<Prem972>

Completely false. Also, why are you so angry? Having a hard time finding Polar bears to fuck?

<Prem972>

Yeah cool comeback....racist.

Angry??? No, I just think it’s time you start getting called out for your racist bullshit.

Does anyone else have a bad habit of adopting accents? I tend to mimic speech patterns.

Not like "oh herro" if I'm around a bunch of Asians but I notice my dialect change a bit.

well........someone got rid of their dubs and got sassy.......

Does anyone else have a bad habit of adopting accents? I tend to mimic speech patterns.

Not like "oh herro" if I'm around a bunch of Asians but I notice my dialect change a bit.
DC does this anytime he talks to Khabib, he just starts imitating his accent for some reason.

No, but I've been told that my Australian accent becomes more pronounced when I'm speaking to people with foreign accents.
Edit: and also on the phone.

I have an inner monologue in my head that talks in a british accent. Unfortunately it is Russel Brand's accent.

Smoked pork loin turned out great! Used a brine of water, salt, brown sugar, and bay leaf. Salt & pepper rub. Started it off on the smoke setting for an hour to hopefully get a slower, smokier cook. Then bumped it up to 225 for an hour. Then finished it off on 250 for 30-40 minutes. So juicy. Not much of a sear, but hardly an issue.

Just threw more beef jerky on too.

<GinJuice>

Did it melt inside your wet and salivating mouth?

Supposedly imitating accents is an empathetic response, so I guess that means I'm an unfeeling bastard.

DC does this anytime he talks to Khabib, he just stats imitating his accent for some reason.

My speech is really controlled. I study the tone, patterns, and dialect a lot of a performer but I pick up small little changes. Like the street "Decatur" here. I call "Decatuh"

I've basically pieced together my vernacular like a magazine cut out hostage letter.

All the time. Weirdest one, I had a co-worker who was from Kazakhstan but she looked Asian in appearance. She had a deep voice with a real heavy Russian accent. My brain could never really accept it.

Yeah, I think this is the case for most people unless you yourself have a strong accent. In the Midwest, it's common. I went to high school in a small town where everyone sounds like they are from Texas, despite being only a few hours away from Chicago. If I spend a prolonged time there or with someone from there I begin to have a similar accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back