War Room Lounge V20: Halloween Awareness: Dispatches Blast Yo Ass from a Pumpkin Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd probably knock her out, so I guess that depends on how you feel about Cyborg.
I figure cyborg gets knocked out or Floyd gets submitted. Either way I'm happy.

Yes because he needs to stop ducking Ronda.
images
Tactics are available to any of these MMA fighters, Ronda, Cyborg, Khabib, when fighting Mayweather, that would not be available against another well trained MMA fighter. Remember Couture vs. Toney. He would not land a punch. Not that that is the point, I guess.

???

I'd hope that there's no one on the planet who would think that Khabib would have a serious chance boxing against Floyd.
People paid to watch the fucking Conor McGregor press conference for the Mayweather fight, never mind the ones who paid for the fight itself. Some people will believe anything.

Hey @Madmick, did you reply ban me from the NC Voting thread?

Man those threads are going going to shit real quick.

This quote sums of the War Room in a nutshell
" I didn't read the link but if that's really what happened it is wrong "

Man those threads are going going to shit real quick.

This quote sums of the War Room in a nutshell
" I didn't read the link but if that's really what happened it is wrong "
While firmly not believing it happened no matter what evidence is presented.

LOL. I Google searched, "Republican voter registration purged".

Google hit me with, "Did you mean: Republican voter registration purge".

Just LOL.

Give the guy a break. He's been getting killed all over the forum today.
I'm similar but less so-he's a remarkable example of how a crazy person can go from being perfectly sensible and capable to completely off the rails from one day to the next.

WTF Paul Allen just died :eek:
Too many passages lately; I don't have the emotional resources left to care about some rich guy who mainly got that way by doing not much of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back