WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit might workshop that first one. "I remember being a proud boyscout, but that was really more about having a bitchin derby car and less about the fact I'm mad I can't get laid"
Speaking of jokes,
The disorganized rabbi got into big trouble when he was asked to create the synagogue mailing list; he was off by a mohel.

And you didn't respond to my other post to you. SNL did a sketch based on something called Bayou Benny's Liberal Lagniappe. I want to hear your opinion. Sorry, I can only get the version available in Canuckistan, but it should be on nbc.com.
Then there's this response,

"Clapback to Saturday Night Live's #BayouBenny's #LiberalLagniappe from folks who actually live in #Louisiana. We sure hope Seth Meyers can understand our accents!"

Absolute power corrupts absolutely imo.

Anyone else buy a lottery ticket? A tourist gave me one for being so rad.

I got one at work with some people but I consider that an insurance policy to prevent me from jumping off the roof if they won without me.

Maybe go after the posters derailing threads and clogging them up with tag spamming.

You know, if you're genuine about moderating discussion. I would say that telling trolls that they are morons is far less detrimental to discussion here than the existence (and complete fucking impunity) of the moron trolls in the first place.
I got no problem getting rid of flaming and trolling.

I agree w/ your report, that's a troll. I banned the account. Instead of engaging in whataboutism re modding, just flick me a PM w/ some names and I'll look into them or report the posts and the mod team will look into them.

I agree w/ your report, that's a troll. I banned the account. Instead of engaging in whataboutism re modding, just flick me a PM w/ some names and I'll look into them or report the posts and the mod team will look into them.

source.gif

Absolute power corrupts absolutely imo.

Anyone else buy a lottery ticket? A tourist gave me one for being so rad.
LOL I've been infected by the WR. I thought that said, "...for being so red", the first time I read it.

I'm compiling my list as we speak.

Talk with you soon

This place like any is all about who you know and how cool you are. If you're like me, you can get away with anything in any sub forum. Hell, you will be rewarded even.
lol. If Nos was still here he'd probably send you a stern warning for saying that.

You've Just been banned a couple times. I think you're more like me than you think. A fixture here. Long leash but it's not flexible at all. Antagonistic, weirdly charming, mildly fucked up but talented, entertaining at times, and settling down a bit with age. Could still conceivably get banned, maybe once more.

lol. If Nos was still here he'd probably send you a stern warning for saying that.

You've Just been banned a couple times. I think you're more like me than you think. A fixture here. Long leash but it's not flexible at all. Antagonistic, weirdly charming, mildly fucked up but talented, entertaining at times, and settling down a bit with age. Could still conceivably get banned, maybe once more.

I c what u did there. Yeah, I agree with your assessment lol, I think quite a few of us here are more alike than we think, but with you and I being the real A-listers here compared to others.

I c what u did there. Yeah, I agree with your assessment lol, I think quite a few of us here are more alike than we think, but with you and I being the real A-listers here compared to others.
Laying it on pretty thick lol.

Go on...

I hate that we all know/have posted with each other for so long. What the fuck am I doing with my life

I hate that we all know/have posted with each other for so long. What the fuck am I doing with my life

We're preparing for the Nexus...

Just kidding, we're doing what adults do best, wasting time.

I've been getting paid 40 dollars an hour the past few days to walk around, talk to people, steal food and pretend smile at others while glancing up from my phone every now and then while reading this karate forum.

I've been getting paid 40 dollars an hour the past few days to walk around, talk to people, steal food and pretend smile at others while glancing up from my phone every now and then while reading this karate forum.
Sherdog is going to get me fired. I do about 30 minutes of work and 7 1/2 hours of posting every day.

Sherdog is going to get me fired. I do about 30 minutes of work and 7 1/2 hours of posting every day.

At my job before this, I did zero work and spent 8 hours a day posting and reading online.

Just kidding, I did about the same as you, but 30 minutes was spent deciding do I want the Schwarma or the chinese food? Or maybe greek today? Actually I'll go with chili, nah, it's pizza. And then ending up eating some almonds from my bag and some carrots.

what kind of jobs do you do that only have 30 minutes of work a day. I get worked like a fucking dog.

what kind of jobs do you do that only have 30 minutes of work a day. I get worked like a fucking dog.

Director of Security.

I have way more than 30 minutes of work. I just dont do it.

You know what I learned in school? How to procrastinate, yet succeed. Vital skill IMO

@BAM

What's funny is my job was actually quite busy and requires a lot of thinking on the go. The thing is, I had been at the building and condos for 8 plus years.

The revolving door of corporate and management meant that we dealt with people who would come in, have no experience with the actual properties and need my help in everything. Think of a babysitter. We had a operations manager who couldn't for the life of him learn the 600,000 SQ of properties.

He would call my personal cell to ask things like "Hey, how many buildings do we own?" "Which elevators are by management, whats their numbers?" etc.

So while I was surfing the web etc, he reports back to people that I'm doing "Very well" because Im saving his ass on the daily. Perception is reality.

Director of Security.
@BAM

What's funny is my job was actually quite busy and requires a lot of thinking on the go. The thing is, I had been at the building and condos for 8 plus years.

The revolving door of corporate and management meant that we dealt with people who would come in, have no experience with the actual properties and need my help in everything. Think of a babysitter. We had a operations manager who couldn't for the life of him learn the 600,000 SQ of properties.

He would call my personal cell to ask things like "Hey, how many buildings do we own?" "Which elevators are by management, whats their numbers?" etc.

So while I was surfing the web etc, he reports back to people that I'm doing "Very well" because Im saving his ass on the daily. Perception is reality.
So is it that you are contracted out to a Strata company and look after a variety of high rises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back