WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbofuck my life, finished w/20 minutes to spare and have been at this for 16 hours (with Sherdog breaks like duh obviously) plus late last night I hate people and people hate me.
What's your major?

What's your major?
Currently Database Management, may stick with it. It's just a two year program. Been doing some web design for work and realized I need to know a lot more.

Currently Database Management, may stick with it. It's just a two year program. Been doing some web design for work and realized I need to know a lot more.
Ah. Im shit with IT

P12Nj3A.gif
<{clintugh}>

Well, at it's not bud light

Fuck that shit. Grocery store seems to have discontinued the usual (Tecate). While I regain my bearings, I'm improvising based on sales. Miller ain't no Pabst.

Anybody else use Bluestacks? It emulates Android mobile and works really well on PC (as long as you give it a couple of cores to use). Especially easy to access any of your Google-related apps. Very neat, very user friendly.

Anybody else use Bluestacks? It emulates Android mobile and works really well on PC (as long as you give it a couple of cores to use). Especially easy to access any of your Google-related apps. Very neat, very user friendly.

Yeah, although I've yet to find a decent stripped down version.

did they release a version that runs beyond kit kat?

Remember when Conor said he'd behead RDA?
Now imagine the outrage if Khabib said that. He would've been called an ISIS member or something.

Now imagine the outrage if Khabib said that. He would've been called an ISIS member or something.
<{walkerwhut}>

wrong place.

this belongs in your diary.

Did DC just drop another WR reference? He tweeted about Khabib being from a different culture last week. About a minute in "that was bad he shouldn't have been in there to do that."

Keep this in mind, you might be shitposting at the baddest man on the planet.

Conor gets away with a lot of shit that no one else would (not just stuff that Khabib wouldn't). Dude's just a bad apple. I do like watching him fight, though.

Keep this in mind, you might be shitposting at the baddest man on the planet.

I think that phrase connotes something other than "best fighter in an absolute weight." I'm a big fan of DC, but I wouldn't call him that (putting aside the Jones question).

I think that phrase connotes something other than "best fighter in an absolute weight." I'm a big fan of DC, but I wouldn't call him that (putting aside the Jones question).
DC is in here somewhere. I fuckin' know it!
JJ is probably off calling people pussies in the OT or something.

Conor gets away with a lot of shit that no one else would (not just stuff that Khabib wouldn't). Dude's just a bad apple. I do like watching him fight, though.

Its colloquially used as a term for the hwy champ -- what do you take the term to mean?

Its colloquially used as a term for the hwy champ -- what do you take the term to mean?

Started with Tyson (though similar nicknames had been applied to other boxers before that--Dempsey, Liston, Figg somewhat). And then has been kind of lamely applied to others since. I think it suggests something about how one carries oneself and the image one projects in addition to being the top HW fighter (basically someone like Demspey, Liston, or Tyson).

Started with Tyson (though similar nicknames had been applied to other boxers before that--Dempsey, Liston, Figg somewhat). And then has been kind of lamely applied to others since. I think it suggests something about how one carries oneself and the image one projects in addition to being the top HW fighter (basically someone like Demspey, Liston, or Tyson).

i think most view that paradigm to have shifted to simply meaning hwy champ

Did anyone see the Jim and Andy doc on Netflix? The whole Andy and Jerry Lawler dynamic was fucking hilarious.

All I know is Ken Shamrock used to be The Most Dangerous Man in the World Who Doesn't Know How to Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back