WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome. He'd be great on WWE programming.

Im weary of a clandestine plot to do a promotion cross over for the lesnar fight. I'm a fan of both companies but I'm not sure I would dig that sort of overt connection

Im weary of a clandestine plot to do a promotion cross over for the lesnar fight. I'm a fan of both companies but I'm not sure I would dig that sort of overt connection

It would be hard for me to overstate how much I'm not a fan of prowrestling.
I've always been wary of the UFC for it's potential to imitate prowrestling, especially in promotional style.

I've always been weary of the UFC for it's potential to imitate prowrestling, especially in promotional style.
giphy.gif

it's the body oil isn't it.

Ha! Aside from the promotional style, it's the exact opposite of what attracted me to MMA from a traditional martial arts, boxing and kickboxing background.
I really liked the "tournament of styles" promotional idea of Pride (not so much the freak shows).

Also the oil.

Ha! Aside from the promotional style, it's the exact opposite of what attracted me to MMA from a traditional martial arts, boxing and kickboxing background.
I really liked the "tournament of styles" promotional idea of Pride (not so much the freak shows).

Also the oil.
they do that as well in pro wrestling, just doesn't make any money.

WWE did a tournament based on a weight class, open invitational to the world, with prelim qualifications, different styles - lucha libre (mexico), English, Japanese, MMA influenced, Western about a year or two ago. It was well reviewed. They've done it as well for women - Shayna Bayzler got her break in it.

they do that as well in pro wrestling, just doesn't make any money.

WWE did a tournament based on a weight class, open invitational to the world, with prelim qualifications, different styles - lucha libre (mexico), English, Japanese, MMA influenced, Western about a year or two ago. It was well reviewed. They've done it as well for women - Shayna Bayzler got her break in it.

Yeah, but with MMA the central point was finding which techniques worked.

I've always been weary of the UFC for it's potential to imitate prowrestling, especially in promotional style.

It sells and seems to be the fastest path to financial gain among fighters who embrace it.

Creutzfeldt jakob disease is less rare unfortunately, although I don't think sufferers in the UK and elsewhere have experimented with the same dietary/funeral traditions... long incubation times as well.

Usually the case for those who are not as..... Diverse. These are genetic persecutions of the sapiens debauchery throughout time. Luckily life reminds them of their redemption so that they may step upon their true paths unimpeded, a step towards something beyond themselves. But these diseases have nothing to do with what I think you trying to do. I know where you are going with this Mr. Ruprecht.... You don't have to be afraid of me....

Yeah, although I've yet to find a decent stripped down version.

did they release a version that runs beyond kit kat?
Yeah they need to make a lite version of this thing. Took for a few spins today and it crashes and hangs up a bit, especially when switching apps. Still a neat program but it doesn't run as well as I thought at first impression.

Chris Paul eye-gouging Ronda. Disgusting. He deserved getting punched.

Awwwwww….Soul Crusher/RIPWarrior got banned in a thread about multiculturalism, I've lost my Sherdog Stalker.
<mma1>
This place won't be quite as insane without him. Until next account I guess, duder shouldn't be that hard to recognize.
He did?

Pro wrestling is terrible. I desperately want to make fun of the shit posters here for liking it, but I don't want to offend the good posters here who like it.

Chris Paul eye-gouging Ronda. Disgusting. He deserved getting punched.

Took me a bit to understand that you meant Rondo (as opposed to Ronda Rousey)

Awwwwww….Soul Crusher/RIPWarrior got banned in a thread about multiculturalism, I've lost my Sherdog Stalker.
<mma1>
This place won't be quite as insane without him. Until next account I guess, duder shouldn't be that hard to recognize.

RipWarrior/Conchita/SD-Stranger/SoulCrusher/Eternal Life/Native/Tongues of Fire has worn out his welcome.

tenor.gif

F44ggxh.gif

Took me a bit to understand that you meant Rondo (as opposed to Ronda Rousey)

Yeah bro. Shit was happening quick and sometimes a man ain't got time for no proofreading. You see the clip? Jon Jones would be all...

<mma1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back