WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bro. Shit was happening quick and sometimes a man ain't got time for no proofreading. You see the clip? Jon Jones would be all...

<mma1>

No sympathy for Rondouche.

Also, Ingram needs to be suspended longer than either of them. What a douche bag. Shoving Harden, threateningly getting in the face of the ref, and then tracking back and throwing punches in an unrelated fight?

Also, Ingram needs to be suspended longer than either of them. What a douche bag. Shoving Harden, threateningly getting in the face of the ref, and then tracking back and throwing punches in an unrelated fight?
It probably had to do with something earlier than that play

Anybody here follow politicon? Seeing clips trickle online. I've heard of it but it seemed like a idealogue shitshow for the Cenks and Anne Coulters of the world

Essentially a real world version of this forum

That's fine. He's no Magic. :D

Ingram and Paul shit get the same thing. Ingram threw a little fit and then Paul forcibly jammed Rondo's head back with his fingers by pushing into Rajon's eyes. Never seen that before. Rondo should get the bare minimum for his punch, after that bullshit. At that point Ingram came back to defend Rondo for sticking up for him, near as I can tell. Paul's actions were vicious. I'd give those two five games each and RR one. Subject to change if there's any truth to this RR spitting on CP business.

It probably had to do with something earlier than that play

I think it might have been Hart getting clothes-lined earlier.

That's fine. He's no Magic. :D

Ingram and Paul shit get the same thing. Ingram threw a little fit and then Paul forcibly jammed Rondo's head back with his fingers by pushing into Rajon's eyes. Never seen that before. Rondo should get the bare minimum for his punch, after that bullshit. At that point Ingram came back to defend Rondo for sticking up for him, near as I can tell. Paul's actions were vicious. I'd give those two five games each and RR one. Subject to change if there's any truth to this RR spitting on CP business.

I think it might have been Hart getting clothes-lined earlier.
I didn't watch the game but I saw the fight. Ingram grew up in a rough neighbourhood but looking at his family life, he was probably raised right. Went to Duke. It's a bad look but I doubt he is some punk asshole. Hopefully it's a one off

I didn't watch the game but I saw the fight. Ingram grew up in a rough neighbourhood but looking at his family life, he was probably raised right. Went to Duke. It's a bad look but I doubt he is some punk asshole. Hopefully it's a one off

I think he's trying to prove himself to the veterans that came in this year, at a time when he's really looking to begin to make his mark in the NBA. Dude's been working hard and has expectations of himself. He sees from Lance and Beasley and now Rondo what not taking shit is all about.

The people involved in this ring should obviously be chemically castrated but having said that come on my friend. Your asking your wife if she finds child molesters attractive your obviously going to get an answer that all women should give. She probably dreams about normal south asian men during erotic dreams but obviously you wont be notified.

Lol, right. I don´t know who you are but I´m 100% sure she is not dreaming about men from the subcontinent that is India, Pakistan and Bangladesh(including Sri Lanka).

I would say, normally I don´t encourage her with baits such as the photo I presented to her. It will wake up the racist inside her. Just the fact that she already has an iron solid view of men that looks like Indian/pakistani, is proof enough that she would only include them in her nightmares.

She is Thai, and a very outspoken one, a trait that I highly respect. She is honest and when something is troubling her, she never hold back her opinion, therefore of among the girls I have had relationships in my entire life, this one is different, ours is like an open book. I appreciate that honesty.

With that said. She is not alone in thinking of men from your country as not being attractive. Many thais think in these terms. The very first time when I came to Thailand to train Muaythai I was shocked by the open racism they have towards Indian men owning tailorshops. Men think they are exploiting areas and don´t like they are making money. Women in average think they look dirty, prostitutes think they smell bad, are cheap charlie and always order a coke shared by more than 1 guy, and rarely buy a beer or gives tips. And they always try to negotiate a lower price than the usual 1000 bath.

I would also say that Nigerians are on the same level as men from India. The fact that the majority of them is in Thailand dealing with drugs and that their skin colour is dark. So yes, there is a correlation in the skin colour, no matter if you are from India and the shades of dark is lighter.

I hope this was not to offending, but this is the truth. Sorry to say.

Awwwwww….Soul Crusher/RIPWarrior got banned in a thread about multiculturalism, I've lost my Sherdog Stalker.
<mma1>
This place won't be quite as insane without him. Until next account I guess, duder shouldn't be that hard to recognize.

<GinJuice>

I'd like to hear an explanation of your thought process that led to this.

Trust in the seahorse intrepid mollusk. Trust.

Trust.

Trust.

I dont think you'd understand Rehab. These are intellectually deep waters over here.

I don't know if you guys wake up everyday to coffee, a bong rip, and OMC's How Bizarre but if you don't you're really missing out.

Ha! Aside from the promotional style, it's the exact opposite of what attracted me to MMA from a traditional martial arts, boxing and kickboxing background.
I really liked the "tournament of styles" promotional idea of Pride (not so much the freak shows).

Also the oil.

The promotional style varies from promotion to promotion, though. I'm sort of a lapsed fan, but AJPW was my favorite promotion when I was really into pro-wrestling, and it was much more focused on the in-ring product, which was pretty much unrivaled at the time.

@AgonyandIrony here are some free jokes

1. So I notice you're not really boys so much as young adults. Have you thought of doing any youth outreach? Maybe a Proud Boy Scouts? You could give out merit badges for not getting laid, or being able to start a fire only using two sticks, a lighter, some gasoline, and a wooden cross on a black family's lawn.

2. So do the Proud Boys ever go through a Proud Puberty to become Proud Men?

3. I understand your group has a vow of celibacy. Is that fully voluntary or can you still bang kids?

4. Let's get to the topic everybody wants to hear about. I understand your group has strong feelings about the N-word. That N word being never-having-a-girlfriend.

5. As a Proud Boy, do you have any other achievements that you take pride in other than being born to a super exclusive group that makes up half of the world population?

Well @AgonyandIrony, I guess there really are bigger hacks out there than you.

Jesus christ...

Thank you for finally acting on my reports. @HomerThompson has been breaking rules unimpeded for so long and I've been trying to get him punished every step of the way.

@BAM @sniper

giphy.gif

Anybody here follow politicon? Seeing clips trickle online. I've heard of it but it seemed like a idealogue shitshow for the Cenks and Anne Coulters of the world

Essentially a real world version of this forum
Have heard of it but I never followed it. When you describe it like that half of me desperately wants to watch and the other half wants to burn it to the ground.

Awwwwww….Soul Crusher/RIPWarrior got banned in a thread about multiculturalism, I've lost my Sherdog Stalker.
<mma1>
This place won't be quite as insane without him. Until next account I guess, duder shouldn't be that hard to recognize.
#goodfuckhim

<mma1>

You could always just ignore him. RIPWarrior was one of the first people on my list, and SC was gone after less than a week.

I think it would be nice if there were no hacks, trolls or just outright morons here, but the world being what it is, the ignore function is the best real-world solution to those of us who are just interested in serious discussion/reading. The challenge is people like Sketch, who troll most of the time but occasionally have something interesting to say.

God fucking damnit, I always miss the bannings. Every single fucking time. I used to click on threads in which SC posted just to hopefully catch the inevitable: like buying Sigfried and Roy tickets for the eventuality that one of them gets bit.

Just had some jehova’s witnesses stop by and inform me that they offered services in pidgin. Of course they were Filipinos and not mokes so it was all very strange and hilarious to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back